Reviews for Sex Ed
We this chapter was . . . Educational. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Great! Please,more! :-)
i-am-cybil chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Keep it going. Great story so far.
Sam Wallflower chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
YAY! New chapter! *squeal*

It took everything I had to not bust out laughing with Hermione and Draco's interactions.
"Malfoy's prude number 7" JAJAJA.
So, now we know how was sex with Ron. I'm curious to know more about Draco, I mean, how sex was for him, and his past relationships.

This story - knocked the wind out of me.
Definitely can't wait to read more!

Lots of love,

Iris.

PS. I'm curious if you are going to introduce more characters like: Astoria, Dean...
LightofEvolution chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Hahahaha! Fantastic! LMAO, really! Not only teenagers have sexual urges, these two get it now, don't they? Really loved their bantering and the crazy thoughts running around their heads (for expample the Danger! sign when it comes to Draco, hilarious).
As for Ron: As much as I liked the way you portayed him in How to train your Auror, he fills his role here very well, because let's face it, he is kind of a prude in canon, isn't he? Although ist doesn't become Ron-bashing here, because they are simply two adults that expect different things when they are intimate and that's something a healthy relationship should be able to cope with, their's simply isn't.
And that sexual tension between Draco and Hermione is slowly gaining power, they simply don't know it, yet... wondering what happens when you throw the heavy themes into the mix, hehe!
I'm sooooo excited for the next chapter!
LadyAirie chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Love it so far and i loved how to train your auror waiting for the sequel.
tmtcltb-kals chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
The Ron bashing was funny. Man, if Draco only knew what Hermione easy doing when he knocked on that door...
tmtcltb-kals chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh, this is a great setup! I especially loved the questions and comments by the students. Hysterical!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
That was such a tense chapter. They are both going to be in trouble soon, mwahaha! Ok, the part with Ron was hilarious and wow! He's really vanilla, hehe! I'm thinking Draco's a bit like dark chocolate. He definitely got the last word when he came to her door. I wonder if he actually realized what she was doing before he got to her door. He has a pretty good nose if he's in potions. I wonder if he smelt the arousal on her fingertips when she grabbed the envelope:) I can't wait for her to get him back. She's going to have to step up her game and dress sexy, then go to his door and deliver another letter or something, hehe! I think she should do the banana condom trick demonstration then he will probably be like a banana, really Granger? Then she can embarrass him by saying if he doesn't like the banana they can always use him as a test subject. I would love to read about his reaction. I love your stories! You are such an amazing writer:)
Frogster chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Lol this was great! Thanks for the shout-out - I'm glad you're going to have them sharing a classroom once a week. I can't wait to see what all kinds of debates and sizzling tension they get into during those sessions.

"Ode de insufferable perfectionist" and "Malfoy's a prude Number 7" - do those come in a box set? ;) That was hilarious! Love how Hermione is always quick to jab back at Draco. Their bickering is one of my favorite parts of Dramione, and you're doing it so well.

He definitely wants her attention, doesn't he? Even if he doesn't admit it. He's always wanted her attention, in one way or another. Not many people would climb endless flights of stairs just to taunt their rival - but Draco would.

Quick aside - is Patrick Stump a solo act now? I hadn't heard that he was...I remember when "Sugar We're Going Down" first came out. (I feel old because I was 14 or 15...I'm showing my age now lol.)

Can't wait for more! Hopefully their classes will start soon!
iwasbotwp chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
What would a prefect do if they caught two professors going at it in the restricted section of the library after hours while out on patrol? Just back away slowly?
Musicangel913 chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Oh God, I can't handle these two! Brilliant!
tatrawrzilla chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I absolutely love your stories
Malibu Baybreeze chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I was just hoping that I would find some new stories to occupy my time and you go and deliver this gem. Looking forward to seeing how this bet unfolds!
iwasbotwp chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh, this is going to be fun! I just love your sense of humor, so something light-hearted like this fic will allow me to see even more of it! Do wizards have a potion for erectile disfunction? Because that could lead to a time when knowing about erections helped Hermione save a life. Ha! And imagine the conversation around Draco knowing how to brew that particular potion?!
1,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 Next »