Reviews for Sex Ed
Nelli Natisha chapter 17 . 3/20/2023
I am LOVING how she out Slytherined him at dinner with the list idea
Nelli Natisha chapter 16 . 3/20/2023
Neville gonna find the pictures... Shiiiiiiiiii-
Nelli Natisha chapter 9 . 3/19/2023
And now we have yet another bet. Love it
Nelli Natisha chapter 7 . 3/19/2023
I am fine talking about the body but i cant help but laugh. This story is great
Nelli Natisha chapter 4 . 3/18/2023
i love their banter. Also sis said hi after he saved her. I aint even mad at her. That was a weird moment being saved like that
Nelli Natisha chapter 2 . 3/18/2023
Im sorry but I wouldve laughed at all the innuendos
Minervaismyhero chapter 31 . 3/17/2023
I unfortunately don't have words to say how much I enjoyed this. Good job.
cathn chapter 31 . 1/22/2023
Oh wow! This is the first Potter-verse fic that I've read and what a one to land on. I so enjoyed this! The premise was in keeping with the characters and the slow change from enemies to lovers was believable. The smut was epic!

I would say, though, that this needs proof-reading. I think every chapter had errors that, while not detracting from the story, should have been eliminated.
DramioneFan12343 chapter 2 . 12/3/2022
I loved this
hginlove chapter 31 . 6/8/2022
Vraiment très bonne histoire. C'était captivant jusqu'à la fin. Merci du partage
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 12 . 5/30/2022
I’ve been cracking up at this story but wth, does no one have a wand to clean anything? I sure as heck would if I could do magic! Lol.
HPP3Fan chapter 7 . 3/31/2022
Literally had my hand over my mouth to stop myself from CACKLING IN THE OFFICE. Just *chef's kiss*
iwantafrog chapter 31 . 2/9/2022
this is quite literally my favourite story ever. everything was just perfect the plot the characters i just loved everything about it! thank u for blessing me with this you are an amazing writer 3
green-eyed-doll chapter 31 . 1/4/2022
I stumbled upon this and read it all in one sitting. I can’t remember laughing so hard at any other fic…this was BRILLIANT! Thank you so much for sharing your gift.
ozlemu chapter 30 . 12/28/2021
I found Draco on this story quite out of character but still liked it!
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »