Reviews for Sex Ed
Alyshia chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Wow.. i read a story by you how to train your auror.. now am hooked by all your works! Your a amazing writer! Iam reading each story you have written now! Again just wow! X
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2021
I just HAD to review about Neville. This is the funniest misunderstanding I've seen. Neville shouldn't have been poking around other people's private rooms anyway. His discovery of kink is adorable but hilarious. And the more confused he gets about the Dramione relationship, the more I crack up.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2021
Define "sexual tension" : Dramione basically
spikeslovely chapter 31 . 9/25/2021
Fantastic story! You have a real gift for keeping the story interesting even when they’re together. And those lemons! So citrusy! Very funny and the fluffy bits are still very believable, excellent work.
M chapter 31 . 9/19/2021
This epilogue is everything.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2021
Death by Longbottom. Good gracious, he’s a bit thick sometimes, isn’t he?
M chapter 19 . 9/18/2021
Good God. I love Draco Malfoy in this. LOVE, all caps.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
This story already starts enchantingly. I love it. The snark. The bet. The sex Ed. I imagine Hermione to be as non pluses about it as Gillian Anderson as the sex therapist in the Netflix series Sex Ed. Hehe.
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 20 . 9/8/2021
I so hope Hermione finds out Neville thinks Malfoy actually is a male escort
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 19 . 9/8/2021
Hahahahaha, nearly calling her Mistress at the Professors table
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 17 . 9/8/2021
I absolutely love this chapter, it's brilliant, in fact the whole story has been brilliant so far. My only thought is that surely Draco wouldn't be daft enough not to have charmed that cigar box to avoid anyone else from opening it? I can only think that in his euphoric state he completely forgot to ensure the contents were for his eyes only "insert Ginny Weasley eyebrow wiggle here'.
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 12 . 9/7/2021
'she started it'
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 8 . 9/6/2021
I've only read seven chapters so far and I'm surprised Draco hasn't actually died of utter shock and embarrassment in chapter 7. Absolutely hilarious
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
Malfoy a prude number 7
Malfoymalfunction chapter 30 . 8/28/2021
Such a fun, entertaining, and funny read! Just couldn’t get on board Neville’s and Ron’s characterizationit might just be me but their relationships with Hermione felt so toxic? She was reduced to some bumbling, flustered girl when dealing with them (maybe mostly Ron) which was a stark contrast to her strong, cool, sexually positive character.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »