Reviews for Sex Ed
ForsakenKalika chapter 31 . 8/11/2021
Just completed my fifth re-read and I swear this only gets better every time. Sending love and sweet baby dragons!
AlwaysItachi chapter 17 . 7/2/2021
The audacity of long-bottom!
Tuonra chapter 31 . 6/26/2021
Amazing story, glad I discovered it, even if I'm really late to the party. Well written too! So many setups and payoffs, unusually cohesive story arc for fanfiction. I love... it!
Tuonra chapter 13 . 6/9/2021
Hermione to Draco after un-engorging Liam's penisDon't get a fat head" pfahaha
How is that not a pun Draco double over laughing at.
Anyway, love the story so far.
The items on the list have so far been gloriously erotic!
Tuonra
Shay1026 chapter 31 . 6/1/2021
Loved this sooo much!
rbk2009 chapter 18 . 5/28/2021
can you please let draco kiss and lick hermione ass?
SweetSwizzle614 chapter 31 . 5/13/2021
Thank you for this. I just happened upon it the other day when I needed a laugh. This was so witty and entertaining to read! I found myself laughing out loud, yelling, and cheering at parts too.
OracleGuessMe chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
Okay honestly I hate smut, I don't care about it and it's not in my interest to read it if I am being honest. It kinda gives me cringe creeps... But I really enjoyed this story, because it had a great plot and it was very funny. everything was just perfect... The only thing I was a bit sad about, was that you haven't wrotten about McGonagall finding out about them, which would have been very funny I suppose. I loved the food fight, it made me laugh very much. You also captured Ginny remarkable well and it made me very happy to read that. I loved the characters cornelia and Liam, super cute. All in all this was great and you are a good writer...

(Also writing about Sex openly is very nice to ready because well, it's important)
OracleGuessMe chapter 4 . 4/23/2021
okay I am now by Chapter four and this really is enjoyable ...I wm laughing so much!
mjato chapter 31 . 3/8/2021
A very fun story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
amiaseed chapter 31 . 3/3/2021
This story is absolutely amazing i love it

Also at the consent part (only brits will understand) all i could think of is “if they are unconscious do not give them tea”
Van Rae chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
This was such a bloody good read! Youre an amazing writer and kudos to your next projects! Love love love tjis story heartfelt and fluffy at the same time
Danica chapter 31 . 1/31/2021
I have enjoyed this story so very much. Thank you for sharing and keep up the amazing work :)
Dracomalfoysempress chapter 7 . 1/30/2021