Reviews for Not Strong Enough
There's no such thing as "shouldn't of." It's "shouldn't have." The same thing is true of "could of," "should of," "would of," etc. It's "could've" or "could have."
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 28 . 12/13/2018
At first it was weird for me to read about Christian dating hia daughter's best friend, but overall I think it was a good story and I'm glad you shared it with us!
ruby84 chapter 28 . 10/29/2018
Update soon plz love it
Pat self chapter 28 . 9/21/2018
It was good , until he went off on her and started ordering her around. I liked the sweet Christian better.
Pat self chapter 11 . 9/21/2018
You need more detail between the two of them.
meeeeouch chapter 28 . 9/13/2018
Why did you choose that name for the story?
meeeeouch chapter 22 . 9/13/2018
Jose into BDSM...yeah weird...the ropes and cable ties is what scares me. I think he's going to get Ana. I really hope it's not
meeeeouch chapter 19 . 9/13/2018
Pregnant woman want a lot of sex sex sex!
meeeeouch chapter 18 . 9/13/2018
Elanas parents WTF
meeeeouch chapter 16 . 9/13/2018
I knew Christian would handle that question correctly
meeeeouch chapter 14 . 9/13/2018
I know Ana is going to be pregnant. They have not used any protection in the past week or so!
meeeeouch chapter 5 . 9/12/2018
I think everything is going to blow up in Christians face because of the way he acts towards Ana. He needs to get his shit together. Ana give him absolutely no reason to act like he does. The Gallery night was a nightmare. Carla and Ray will be against their relationship. Not thinking the Greys will be to happy. Then college that's a whole other universe that will get blown up. Did Christian act like this with Elena? Uuuugh
meeeeouch chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
When Kate asked Ana how she felt, I really thought Kate was going to slap Ana
meeeeouch chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
You deserve your loyal readers to follow you even if it was to another site, That's what loyalty is all about. Sticking by you when you need them.
I'm fast becoming a loyal reader. I just stumbled across you recently, but I do remember saving some of your stories! Your stories are amazing!
meeeeouch chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
So Bad! Soooo good! I like this story. Great plot!