Reviews for Card Captor Ashura: Dark Apprentice
werewolf120 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
A story with Ash, Lance, Charlotte in it. male ash x male lance adventure
kawaiilileevee chapter 37 . 11/17/2012
I'm not sure Charlotte giving Teresa that book of costumes was the right thing to do, but Ash will suffer... or not? Is Lance male, then? He's referred to as a guy, but I don't mind shonen-ai... and now Ash can communicate with Charlotte using the yellow compact! I see, for the three primary colors, Lance has blue, Charlotte has red, so Ash has yellow, but I don't like the color yellow very much.

The Triple Devestation Wand is made of awesome. What a MacGuffin!
kawaiilileevee chapter 36 . 11/17/2012
It's kind of nice that Ash doesn't have to fight Charlotte, although they've certainly spent a lot of time training and battling each other already, so there wouldn't be much point? Is Charlotte still weaker than Ash right now? He's not a full Guardian, is he? But he has become Destiny, though his wings turned white again. I thought they were gray?

I loved Spiritwolfe, and all the new attacks - Match Thunder, Flaming Thunder, Hydro Flare, Desert Storm, Hydro Thunder, Thunder Freeze... squee! Kakkoii! Awesome!
kawaiilileevee chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
So Bob decided to just challenge Ash to a battle? Did he cheat his way into the League or just kill whoever got in his way? He seems like a bad, evil rip-off version of Lance. How serendipitous! Lance did steal Loop back from Ash now... and they finally defeated Bob! Skymew was a lot more powerful than I expected...
kawaiilileevee chapter 34 . 11/17/2012
Another random battle... and while Charlotte uses starshine potion to heal, Teresa uses nightshade... isn't that a poison? No wonder she's dark!
kawaiilileevee chapter 33 . 11/17/2012
Bob has Dark Pokemon too? That's unfair... Charlotte cheerleading for Ash is also super cute! More humor!

Crunching sounds came from Ash's backpack.

"Where did Vulpix-chan go?"

Ash looked worried and opened his backpack. Inside, he saw the two guardians, munching on walnut wafer cookies.

"You guys! Those were for me!"

"But it's polite to bring a guest food!" Pika-chan protested.

"Pika-chan, that is my backpack, NOT a restaurant!"

Pika-chan shrugged.

"I can't believe it." Ash said, three hours later. The guardians were still eating, this time out of the fruit basket.

"You'd better believe it." Charlotte said offhandedly. "Guess you're using Flareon for the lava field, right?"

"Yep."

"Good luck! I'll be cheering for you. Speaking of which, Teresa made me a cheerleading outfit…"

Well, Guardians have quite a lot of influence over their Chosen Card Masters...
kawaiilileevee chapter 37 . 11/16/2012
The Triple Guardian Wand for the three Guardians... sweet! But Teresa is still not dead *sniff* and I hate her! I want Lance to show up, please? *Puppy dog eyes* And championshipping And Lance can help Ash with magic and cuddle him. I like Charlotte being shipped with Ash too.
kawaiilileevee chapter 31 . 11/16/2012
Using magic to make Ash to fall in love with you is a stupid idea, Teresa! It probably won't work. And if he does get free, I bet Lance will be angry!

Actually, seeing Lance beat Teresa up would be fun! And I liked Michelle too, though Ash's Vaporeon seemed too powerful...
kawaiilileevee chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
Alex was hot... *drools* and Ash has to fight Michelle underwater? Poor Ash, but at least Charlotte doesn't have to deal with her hydrophobia again!
kawaiilileevee chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful ceremony although I wish Teresa was dead already!

Ash shivered as cold water cascaded over his body. Before they attempted to restore the Onyx seal, they had to go through a purification ceremony first. They had both stripped down to nothing and left with their respective guardians.

Pika-chan dumped another bucket of chilling water over Ash's head. "I think he's ready." She told Sabrina.

"Just about." Sabrina said, following up with one last dose of water, only this water was colored blue. Ash's teeth chattered but he didn't move out of the protective magic circle.

"Restoration." Sabrina finished. Then, the two guardians led Ash out and handed him a towel to dry himself with.

At the same time, Charlotte was soaking in a hot spring. The water was tinted reddish, for her fire element.

"Done yet?" Vulpix-chan asked.

"Almost." Charlotte replied. Angel came over with a bowl of pink powder, which he scattered into the air. It drifted over the pool and Charlotte. After a few seconds, she stepped out of the pool. Vulpix-chan tossed her a towel as well.

"Where's Teresa?"

"We locked her in the pokemon center."

Pika-chan and Sabrina helped Ash put on the layered black robe embroidered with gold and blue designs that he would wear for the ceremony. Into his hair went a circlet of gold. Golden bracelets with sapphires and rune spells woven into them went on his arms. Over his feet went light golden sandals.

"Remember, don't be nervous." Pika-chan whispered.

Ash nodded and focused his attention and magic on the task that lay ahead.

"Hold still." Angel said as he pinned the folds of the white robe Charlotte was wearing together. In her hair went a circlet of silver, and on her arms silver bracelets studded with rubies in magical patterns were placed. Vulpix-chan finished with the last piece of jewelry – a silver disk with a star-shaped ruby in the center, on a silver belt – and winked at her Chosen. Good luck!

The two Chosen nervously walked into the magic circle that the guardians had already laid out. Each had one half of the broken Onyx seal. The guardians took up their positions at the edges, forming a diamond with the two Chosen in the center. The magic items were laid out in a five-ray pattern.

Ash and Charlotte nervously laid the two edges of the seal together. Then, Ash began the chant.

"Queen of the skies, shining bright…"

"We the Chosen, implore your light," Charlotte said the next line of the spell. Small silver threads began appearing between the cracked sides of the seal. The seals and golden pins vanished, leaving only three magic items still there.

"Restore the power that evil hath destroyed," The seal began to glow faintly as the magic they were channeling into it focused.

"Replenish thy energy, prevent evil ways,"

"Stream of magic, searing fire," At her station, Vulpix-chan began to glow, flame energy streaming towards the seal. The blue ribbon with the gems on it also vaporized and flowed into the seal.

"Waves of magic, rushing water," Sabrina's form turned transparent, and blue droplets seemed to float away and then dive into the seal. The vial of colorless liquid unstopped itself, and the liquid poured into the chasm.

"Wind that gathers the power of the sky," From Angel's halo came a bright beam of light, adding itself to the seal. The thread unwound itself from the spool and began weaving itself into a pattern superimposed on the broken seal.

"Earth that creates so all may die!" Pika-chan's cheeks sparked brightly, dusky energy coming from them and mixing with the rest of the magic.
The last line of the chant hung in the air for a brief second, and then exploded in a shower of silver sparks. Both of the Chosen experienced seconds of elation and total, unadulterated joy, before the magic simply vanished.

The Onyx Seal lay there, once again a whole. The magic items were nowhere to be seen, and the magic circle simply winked out.

"We did it." Ash managed, before he toppled over in a dead faint.

Charlotte managed to nod weakly before she, too, succumbed to the energy drain and blacked out.

The tired guardians looked at each other and smiled. Placing the Seal in a special container, they transformed and carried their guardians back to the pokemon center.

Ooh, I can't wait to see Alex and Michelle. They're based on Haruka and Michiru, right? The Outer Senshi are the best!
kawaiilileevee chapter 28 . 11/16/2012
Is Lance male or female in this story? He seems like a man.

And Teresa is getting powerful really quickly! What's the catch? I'm sure dark magic has a cost, but she's getting away with it. No fair!
kawaiilileevee chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
... Teresa is really stupid ... but hey, I'm not surprised that Bob could easily use her... liked the battle with Miranda, too
kawaiilileevee chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
... Teresa is definitely working for Bob. I guess her Rattata is so humble that no one notices that it is evil... and Charlotte finished changing all her cards already? That was fast!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Ooh! So now Teresa works for Bob. Love has made her crazy AND evil!

Love Charlotte's lines, though and Ash is oddly mature...

"Ash, I just have one request."

Ash blinked. "A request? What is it?"

"Could you persuade Teresa not to make costumes for us? One, they don't provide any protection from magic, and two they get in the way. Plus, number three, they annoy me a lot."
"I-I'll try." Ash said. * If Pika-chan doesn't hurt me… *

"Thanks Ash, I knew I could count on you." Charlotte said.

"No problem. Her costumes are annoying me as well. I mean; I'm not just Ash Ketchum from the town of Pallet anymore. I'm not just another trainer trying to become the League Champion. I'm also… Destiny. And I have a mission: to protect pokemon and to defeat the Dragon-Mage."
"She doesn't' understand you."

"Yes!" Ash said in relief. "I knew I could talk to you about this. You see, she thought card capturing was nothing but fun and games. She treats it like she's putting on a show. But it's not that simple."
"Magic changes people." Charlotte said. * And we can never tell if its for the better or for the worse… *

Ash caught on to her unspoken meaning and nodded.
kawaiilileevee chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
Eterneon is awesome! I want one too, she's so cute! Kawaii

But why does Pika-chan force Ash to wear Teresa's costumes all the time? T.T