Reviews for Now Cometh the Night
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2018
Is this story perhaps based off the writings of Lemony Snicket?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
Oh I really hope you'll continue this story! The moment I started to read this I couldn't stop until I had read all 6 chapters! I like your way of writing and this story really has potential in my opinion! O really really hope you won't stop at this point!
Myne0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Whoa. This is bizarre but intriguing. And straight to the interesting bits! No preamble! (I've come to prefer this after reading so many years of fanfic).
Bright darkness. Literal blades of grass (cool). Hearing punctuation and auto-translation lol. I'd guess they fell into a story or picture :D
My5tic-Lali chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Wow, I love this! Absolutely great plot and I love where you're taking the story, the characters are all really well written and I can't wait for more! Really great work :)
kodishfish chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Gosh I feel bad for this but I couldn't stop laughing at Kaminari and them stuck in Cheese Hell xD This story sounds so fun to write, you can literally just stick the characters where ever you feel like. You could put them on a giant potato, you could put them in a world made of treadmills, the possibilities are endless!
kodishfish chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
tfw you hardly know any of the side characters' names XD I kept getting everyone mixed up at the beginning lol. I hope the next chapter is about dabi and bakugou and I swear if toga (literally) backstabs ochako and tsuyu I'm gonna flip some tables XD I love your style, is it maybe based off of charlie and the chocolate factory?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
This is great keep it up
FairyLetters chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
*ahem* I might sound very aggressive and offensive... BUT...you have to agree, Uraraka is one of the best characters of the series AND she deserves more attention, especially since she's a character who— for once— is pretty cheerful and at the same time, someone with vulger-ish language (for instance, f-word and stuff). Overall, she's the female lead who is completely balanced in terms of both appearance and personality ( I.e she's not impossibly pretty, nor is she incredibly awesome in terms of both strength and attitude, you know the so-called "cool" and "kindest" character.) She is just an average young girl, a very realistic one if you ask me.

Yea...fine, I'll stop my rambling and get on to the point—

PLEASE GIVE URARAKA THIS HONOR OF HAVING HER VERY OWN HAREM! PRETTY PLEASE, BLESS YOUR SOUL IF YOU ACTUALLY GIVE HER A CHANCE TO SHINE!
Junior VB chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Ese lugar es muy extraño.
That place is very strange.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
No está mal.
Not bad.
DatFlyingTurtle chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
GIVE URARAKA A REVERSE HAREM
JokerM chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Great story keep it up
ChocolateKitty25 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This is freaking hilarious. I look forward to reading more of this. Poor Tenya, he couldn't handle seeing Todoroki talking to a giant praying mantis lmao