Reviews for Count to Ten
appleandarrow chapter 11 . 1/10
Such a great story! Please continue!
Rachael728once chapter 11 . 4/9/2018
So happy for this update!
pausv chapter 11 . 4/8/2018
Amazing please dont be late to update
Rae325 chapter 11 . 4/8/2018
I rediscovered this story after a long time and had the joy of catching up on the last three chapters. I've now read them twice by themselves and then reread th whole story - I love it so much! The development of Regina and Robins relationship is lovely. The scene where she opens up to him about what Leopold did to her and then the one after she has a flashback while she and Robin are making out are so moving. I feel like you've really captured the essence of Regina and her relationship with Robin from canon and transformed it beautifilly. How she's so afraid to open up to him but at the same time feels comfortable with him so quickly that she lets him in in ways she rarely does with anyone. I also am enjoying the Regina Zelena relationship a lot. And you've built up a lot of suspense around Reginas mystery past, so I'll be interested to see where that goes. Thanks for the lovely story, can't wait to read more!
Sbstevenson2 chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
Ohhh can’t wait for more!
kardish chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
This was so nice. I’m worried about Belle!
greekfankoukla chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
UPDATEEEE
Andrea Nike chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
I'm so glad you update! I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
its a story of love chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
SOPHIA I HATE YOU. YOU LULLED ME INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY WITH THE SMUT AND THE FLUFF AND THE CUTENESS OVERLOAD AND THEN BAM BELLE IS MISSING. PLEASE DON'T KILL BELLE PLEASE.

I really love how supportive they are of each other and how Robin is willing to take things slow.

End of April and May will be busy for me but I'm happy to beta if you need someone still!
LoveFlora chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
Nooo! Not Belle! Please don't kill her!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
Omg! I'm happy you're back but...that ending...so worried for Belle! Hope you'll update soon!
Andrea Nike chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
This story is AMAZING! I'm really curious to read more! update SOON!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
Update please!
Kat chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
Literally just read this entire thing in one sitting it's so good please please please update soon this is amazing!
C.Eybers chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
Ahhhhhh Update, PLEASE... This is really Good :)