Reviews for astralis
PipeDream chapter 1 . 5/25
Jeez...that's
Heartbreaking
I do love how you've written them so it's obviously who the newbies really are without saying it
Masked Revenge chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I would LOVE to read a second chapter to this! What happenes to Chat/Adrien?!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
awesome, totally awesome story. keep up the amazing work...
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
You cruel, cruel person.
Bugaboo241 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
CRI CRI! this was sad but really cute can u plz continue some of these? They r set up to be great stories!
eventyraren chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
OK I like this. so what happen next? update soon ok.
MystpopGIRL chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Can you please add on another chapter with Chat's recovery and reaction to the new team members. Please! I have a feeling Talos is Nino for some odd reason. Stay paw~some!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Okay this is super sad but I'm really interesting in seeing how the team dynamic works for them.
ChatsMyBaeby chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Yertle the turtle lmao
ChatsMyBaeby chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
FRANKLIN AHAHAHAHA
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
So, you totes stomped all over my heart with this one. Chat/Adrien getting doused in acid?! Damn dude. But I'm loving the dynamics of the whole miraculous gang. I'm hoping for Chloe, Alya and Nino as the Bee, Fox and Turtle. Although, Nino being the turtle was kinda given away with the whole "my best friend loves mythology" thing and Adrien loving it as well as Chat.

I'm loving this and I hope it does continue. You've got one hell of a plot to work with. Plus, seeing the gang kick HawkMoth's arse while Chat and Ladybug fall in love and everyone becomes friends and Chloe is redeemed and everything is perfect! *happy sigh* A girl can dream right? :3
2ndGenGeek chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Whoa. This is amazing. Scary concept, and I love it.
thekageofthenight chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
this was amazing but so sad! more i want chat back so they can have their dream team back, bigger better and more badass than ever... ok imma gonna go finish crying now!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I'm guessing Chloe is Queen Bee, Alya is Vixen, and Nino is the Green Turtle!

I love it! I love it! I love it! It's a great idea!
MiaGhost chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Aaaaaawww woahhhhh i'm hooked.

And also a little bit certain that Talos is Nino.

And i love this and Chloe is probably Queen Bee and i'm wondering whether you've gone with Alya for Vixen instead of Lila (pleeeease) and i am SO into this fic.

Thank you!