Reviews for Liuli Story
me-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh my gawd! That was beautiful! I was suggested this story in my hunt for Neglected Justice, the Wu fic C2 Community and I 'm glad it was! Lovely! And imagining the glass art...I'd love to see those. I like how you paint Duo's fear of Wu's rejection; fear that it is his own fault.
Misura chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
A sweet and lovely story, with a wee little bit of angst at the beginning. I liked the way you painted the scenes so vividly ; it was almost as if watching a movie rather than (just? nah, reading can be as good as watching a movie) reading a fic. -
InoFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This was very sweet. _ I love it when writers actually make it clear Wufei is more than he lets on, yet keep him in character at the same time. Woo! I love the Chinese glass art. It sounds so beautiful... And again, you have a very nice, easy way of writing that makes it difficult not to read.
Wind Chijmes chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I didn't learn about Liuli in China, funnily enough. So, I'm really not sure if it's produced in Harbin! Talking about Harbin, it's one of the places I REALLY want to visit. Hopefully at the end of this the winter. I hear the ice-sculptures are magnificent.

Basically, I was shopping with my mom when I came across this counter selling Liuli. Being curious, I asked the lady what it was. She gave me this scientific answer about Liuli being glass with lead content. Imagine that.

But I thought the earthiness of its beauty would suit Wufei. I mean, I can't imagine him wearing flashy gold and diamonds. So, I did the research and stuff.

Ok, just my two cents' worth. LOL. And I really have to stop replying to my own board!
lili chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Liu-li? Hmm.I think I hread of never seen to many.I never knew they produced it in Harbin though(went to that site you gave), cause I use to live there and I never knew they had a factory for Liuli art fic, I enjoyed the trivia thing about the Luili and the fic. Cool
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
awwww... its soooo... cute!

i would change the summery at the beining when you look at the story, when i first looked at it i thought duo was cutting! i all most didn't read it, though now i am!
Neptunesdemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Whoo hoo! 2x5/5x2! Fave pairing! I give it ten out of five cause I like it so much! Hope you write alot more like it...well not 'like 'it know what I'm talking about right? Hopefully. Well gotta go review more people! Ciao!
Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Beautiful...just beautiful
Avenged Suffering chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
You'd probably get a few more reviews if you accepted anonymous ones.

Yes, this story was sweet.. I thought for a moment you were going to bastardise our Fei-kun.. but you didn't.. so that's good.

It was a sweet story..