Reviews for Liuli Story
me-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
beautiful...
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh my gawd! That was beautiful! I was suggested this story in my hunt for Neglected Justice, the Wu fic C2 Community and I 'm glad it was! Lovely! And imagining the glass art...I'd love to see those. I like how you paint Duo's fear of Wu's rejection; fear that it is his own fault.
Misura chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
A sweet and lovely story, with a wee little bit of angst at the beginning. I liked the way you painted the scenes so vividly ; it was almost as if watching a movie rather than (just? nah, reading can be as good as watching a movie) reading a fic. -
InoFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This was very sweet. _ I love it when writers actually make it clear Wufei is more than he lets on, yet keep him in character at the same time. Woo! I love the Chinese glass art. It sounds so beautiful... And again, you have a very nice, easy way of writing that makes it difficult not to read.
Wind Chijmes chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I didn't learn about Liuli in China, funnily enough. So, I'm really not sure if it's produced in Harbin! Talking about Harbin, it's one of the places I REALLY want to visit. Hopefully at the end of this the winter. I hear the ice-sculptures are magnificent.

Basically, I was shopping with my mom when I came across this counter selling Liuli. Being curious, I asked the lady what it was. She gave me this scientific answer about Liuli being glass with lead content. Imagine that.

But I thought the earthiness of its beauty would suit Wufei. I mean, I can't imagine him wearing flashy gold and diamonds. So, I did the research and stuff.

Ok, just my two cents' worth. LOL. And I really have to stop replying to my own board!
lili chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Liu-li? Hmm.I think I hread of never seen to many.I never knew they produced it in Harbin though(went to that site you gave), cause I use to live there and I never knew they had a factory for Liuli art fic, I enjoyed the trivia thing about the Luili and the fic. Cool
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
awwww... its soooo... cute!

i would change the summery at the beining when you look at the story, when i first looked at it i thought duo was cutting! i all most didn't read it, though now i am!
Neptunesdemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Whoo hoo! 2x5/5x2! Fave pairing! I give it ten out of five cause I like it so much! Hope you write alot more like it...well not 'like 'it but...you know what I'm talking about right? Hopefully. Well gotta go review more people! Ciao!
Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Beautiful...just beautiful
Avenged Suffering chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
You'd probably get a few more reviews if you accepted anonymous ones.

Yes, this story was sweet.. I thought for a moment you were going to bastardise our Fei-kun.. but you didn't.. so that's good.

It was a sweet story..