Reviews for Pieces of Forever
Z01-Lancey chapter 14 . 6/21
Nice but expected ending. I loke the sad version of ending.
I somehow preffer tragedies. Or atleast I want to have an alternative traguc ending, which you have provided. Very few people (writer) do that. Thats y my favorite anime is code geass. In my story too i mentioned an alternative possibility of a tragedy, which was omly an alternative which didnt happen but i put it. Your work was quite better than mine though. Even in the Happy-ending , you put in a little spice of tragic ending with the death of C.C Over all I liked it very much
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Very good, I like your use of adjectives and I'm excited to see where this goes from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Just began reading, I like the way you write and I will be leaving a comment at the end of each chapter for you, just to let you know what I think. Short first chapter, but good.
Republic Che chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I've never seen a story quite like this well done!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
The story is still listed as incomplete. Did you overlook this? From what I've read in the previous AN's, the happy ending is the last chapter. Or am I wrong and you still plan to add something to this amazing story?

If you're still up to adding more, would you maybe consider a 2nd happy ending? I'm pretty happy with the current one, but I wanted to see a happy ending where Kallen and Lelouch still went through all the events of chapter 5 up to the epilogue. Current happy ending negates those.

So my challenge is this: after Kallen's death several years later, Lelouch further evolves his geass, goes back in time, realizes it's a different universe where Britania isn't evil and geass doesn't exist- even his own- then goes to find Kallen in Ashford and discovers it's the same Kallen from his universe. Same memories and experiences as him, only now, they're both teenagers again.

I know exactly how it would play out if I wrote it. I just wanted to see your take on it. And it's fine if you don't want to. I'm still happy with the story regardless. I'd rate it a solid 9 out of 10!

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2016

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
That was w really nice happily ever after. I'm so glad you wrote it.
ThatIndieReviewer chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Heart warming towards the end, though slightly clinical at the start. I feel as though CC should have been given a more momentous passing with regards to her place in Lelouch and Kallen's life. I'll give you this, I'm glad someone decided to be merciful to Lelouch and Kallen.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
OH MY GOD!
I LOVE THIS ENDING AND I ACCEPT IT AS CANON
LELOUCH X KALLEN FOREVER
FOOLS!
SirKnightJames chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
I haven't reviewed yet and I feel now that it's done I have the perfect time to. This story is amazing. You captured their relationship beautifully and in a way that felt real and effortless. For never writing a code geass fic before you've done this perfectly and captured the characters personality amazingly. This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here. Each chapter was phenomenal and for every chapter you added my dread and apprehension for the inevitable end built up. This story and the way you handled it was beautifully sad and kept me waiting for the next chapter and I will admit I felt myself tearing up at times. Which is certainly rare and exhilarating to find in one of these stories. Also while I felt sad it never overwhelmed me like many stories that made me feel that way, usually do. The build up to the end and how you handled it was great and I have to thank you for the alternative endings because while the story was beautiful. It would have killed me to see this end on such a sad note. Although for me to feel that way you are certainly gifted at writing. If you ever find the inspiration for writing another code geass story I will certainly love to read it and see how you make it great. One of the best kallen lelouch stories on here. Thank you and good luck with any future stories.
Bananarock509 chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
Here's some inspiration, what would have happened if Nunnally had gone with Lelouch in R2? You know, the episode where she's coming in to become the viceroy and he tries to get her before they make it to Japan? I bet you could think of something for that.
DearYouFromMe chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
I'm really glad to have read this story until the end (almost). This story made me tear up many, many times, and I think that you wrote it beautifully. I'm looking forward to the happy ending next week.
meirmamuka chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Well, i would consider those two as single ending. Lelouch couldn't "monitor" Kallen 24/7 so there was window for that offer. Would Kallen turn it down? Yea? She knew what geass "did" to Lelouch, how that power "used" him. So yea. Those 2 endings are one for me. CHEERS!
Amouren chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
your evil...nice chapter but evil
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
WHY DIDN'T KALLEN TAKE THE CODE?!