Reviews for Four Houses
GIGGLES10201 chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWSOOOO SWEET. Its awesome I ADORE the ending!
Dicere chapter 13 . 3/7/2004
Beautiful. Just abcolutely beautiful.
And I *loved* the note at the end.
(and the tongue reference, but then, hey, I'm twisted:))
Amaya chapter 13 . 11/3/2003

I loved it!
Lily Smith chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Oh I like it!
SR1918 chapter 13 . 3/11/2003
Quite an intriguing story. One of the major issues I have with HP canon is the near total lack of strong female chracters and you've addressed that very nicely. Truly original concept and good execution. I can imagine plenty of stories fitting into this universe and I hope you write more.

OTOH, the story seem to become rushed towards the end, especially in the last four chapters. The transition from the past to the present wasn't very smooth.
Butler chapter 13 . 3/7/2003
THANK YOU. I NEEDED A GOOD STORY.

BUTLER
Deidre chapter 13 . 3/1/2003
Is that the end or is there a nice fluffy next chapter? I loved it, such good MM/AD goodness, although it is sad they waisted all that time. 'foul tongue'? I'm not even going to comment on that (hehe) _
Freelancer chapter 13 . 2/28/2003
Great ending!

Line: "Why is it always me who ends up in the hospital after we use that spell?"

I also really liked the letter at the end: "If you ever say I told you so, I'll kill you."

I think I've said all I can think of to say at the moment. Great story! I may hit you up on borrowing that circle spell thing - I bet I could use something like that in 'Ravenclaw Girls'. I'll give you credit, of course, but anyway, I'll let you know if I think I can work it in. Standing ovation, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! _
Freelancer chapter 12 . 2/28/2003
Okay, something weird happened and it wouldn't let me review the last few chapters. but here I am now! This is SO GOOD. *applauds* I really loved the line about Harry, Ron, and Hermione getting involved as usual anyway. Hee hee. *laughs*

Oh. the awesome spell again. O_o

Very good job. Off to read the next chapter!
Freelancer chapter 8 . 2/28/2003
Holy crap, when was the last time I reviewed? *shivers* Yeech.

Cool - she burns him! Yes! Go Min!
lama chapter 13 . 2/27/2003
nice ending. you've made my .almost morning. :D
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 13 . 2/26/2003
That was an awfully TYroy-like Kawaii
stephanie johnson chapter 13 . 2/25/2003
'i told you so.' nice. cute ending. ok, so now that you're done, you can continue more with the lotr right? he he. write! -Steph