Reviews for Asylum
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 10/21
As I read Hermione giving orders, asking, questions, running around between the asylum, her home and work I picture the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Not sure why but that comes to mind. Good chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 9 . 10/21
Dramione just happened. Aww. And neither one can figure out what happened. Goodness. Do we need to explain it to Hermione and Draco ourselves? Lol. Love this chapter. I’m worried that Blaise might have caused the incident. I really hope not. What about Pansy Parkinson? Can we investigate her?
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 10/21
Oh, no! This situation doesn’t sound good. Blaise is like Hermione. He’s just helping people. Poor guy. I hope this arrest was a mistake. Good chapter
saoyedaoez01 chapter 7 . 10/20
Sounds like the Dramione thing is going to happen soon. Is it? Drum roll. ;) Can’t wait.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 6 . 10/20
I like Draco and Hermione’s verbal arguments/banters. Just proves that they like each other. Lol. Even in the HP movies. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 10/20
Here goes. Good chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 10/20
Poor Millicent. Maybe she should live with Hermione until everything is settled. I wonder how many Death Eaters are they monitoring.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 10/20
I’m curious to know the names of the Death Eaters that they are monitoring. I think they need more than 5 people to do 24-hour monitoring. This story is getting to be more interesting with each chapter
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 10/19
Interesting. I just realized this is a mystery. Can’t wait to find out more about Kingsley’s murder. Arthur Weasley is Minister of a Magic? First time, I’ve encountered this in a story. At least, I don’t recall Arthur as minister of Magic in other stories.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 10/19
Chapter is good. I want to see where it leads. I like Herione’s idea of rehabilitation but that requires money and resources. Those against wanted a short cut with not much resources required.
Lil' Miss Gryffinpuff chapter 24 . 9/1
Review is full of spoilers! So I loved this story, but God, that last line is so cheesy. This was such a different premise for a story, and I'm so glad I stumbled on your fic! I thought that Pansy had grabbed Harry's hair when she meet him briefly, and I'm not sure what Nott Sr had to do with Pansy's scheming. Why did he have to be the one to give everyone's memory back? Did he have his memories, or was Pansy controlling him?
Jess6800 chapter 24 . 8/31
Thais was a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely!
Jess6800 chapter 2 . 8/31
Wow. I knew it was coming- but I wasn’t sure how you were going to do it! Great chapter!
Jess6800 chapter 1 . 8/31
I loved the first chapter! It really was an awful decision that was made.
Zodins chapter 24 . 8/27
One of best stories I've read in a while, it's a full package. I truly loved it