Reviews for A Walk Out Of Reach
This story is very well written and cohesive, and I particularly enjoyed your descriptions of Legolas and Aragorn's horses. They're as bad of mother hens as the rest of them! Actually, I enjoyed pretty much all of the story except the review responses, but I skipped over almost all of those parts anyway because some were basically messages, and it's like reading half a conversation :) (I know they changed the way the system worked, so that was probably the only viable option at the time this was posted–it wasn't difficult to just scroll past them in pursuit of this engaging story :D ) I also really liked the way you explained elvish healing (and they way that poison can hinder it) in this story, because it provides a realistic reason for the elves to have such insanely fast recovery times and effective methods of healing. It adds depth to the story, and is more fun to read. Thank you for finishing this delightful story (even though it was years ago), and God bless!
Lady Secor chapter 19 . 1/1
Half a page of authors notes and review replies!? This is why this website has banned this stuff now! Your story is good but REALLY?! Could you not perhaps reply to reviewers in a different fashion? It is nigh on false advertising! You think you will be getting a decent chapter, but instead you get replies to EVERY person who has written back! I write and love my reviews too, but I address them personally rather than doing THIS to my readers! And just an FYI I began writing before the restrictions were made so that is not the issue! It is inconsiderate to readers whether they review or not!
Brightpath2 chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
pffft- and so Aragorn's cloak has finally met it's complete and total end.
This was a really good fanfiction. Now to go see if you already have the sequel and prequel up :)
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I swear I can't get enough of these fics...all these glorious fics where Aragorn has to take care of Legolas...*sighs happily* I'm a sucker for them, really and truly I am! I can't help it...the elf in danger, the ranger must save him...;) I liked how you had them up in the trees with the trees protecting Legolas, and it was really sweet how the horses were watching over their masters too...I got a good chuckle out of Aragorn having a conversation with Legolas's horse! I love it when a fic is detailed enough that I can picture it all in my head, and you do a very nice job :) If it weren't so late where I live I'd keep on reading but I've got to stop here for tonight and keep on going tomorrow night, but your fic will be the first one that I click on, I'm determined to finish it...besides, I haven't seen the twins come in yet and I swear any fic with those two, Aragorn, AND Legolas is a weakness to me! *is trying to keep herself from clicking onto the next chapter now*
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Oh Valar! That ending was PERFECT!
lki chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I like itz,
Merlin Greenleaf Varis chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Does Elrond find his son? But that story was soooooooooooooooooooo sweet! I almost cried
Torchbug chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
Wait...are you serious about the Legolas plushie? I'm . Anyway, this story's absolutely brilliant. Elf angst is the best genre ever. On to the next chapter!
Always chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Half your chapter consists of review responses!:(
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
It may seem a little silly, but right now I'm just beaming at how you described the trees...for how gentle and protective they seemed...
crepusculodeverano chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
thank you for this really good fic, i read it all, was awesome :)
Indilwen chapter 23 . 12/31/2010
I don't even know if you will read my review because it has been so long since you wrote this, but I am going to review anyway! Thank you so much this story was amazing! You write pain really well, I loved the other parts too though! Now I will read you other story and review it!
Indilwen chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Legolas was being so stubborn, he deserved to get knocked out! I will read the rest of this story soon and review, I promise. One little thing, I think the sun rises in the East, not the West.
MeLaNY8 chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
I cannot believe i'm reading this till now, i totally loved it, i'm glad this contained more legolas angst than aragon xP very nicely written, this is awesome! thank you )
ShaolinQueen chapter 23 . 6/13/2008