Reviews for Azazel's Plan B Part 1: Family
xninahopex chapter 30 . 7/21
Ah its nice to see Dean getting himself reacquainted with the world after so long. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things progress in the next part of the story as Dean recovers and see the story really unfold with Azazel's plan
ngregory763 chapter 30 . 7/17
I cannot wait for the next part. This one was so amazingly well thought out and had such great suprises!
carrie4262 chapter 30 . 7/17
On the road again! Fun chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 30 . 7/13
Poor Dean was going stir-crazy at the end of his hospital stay, since it had been so long since he was free. It seems to be freaking Dean out about how well Sam is getting along with John, but dean keeps forgetting how worried they have been over him. I'm sure that lack of arguing will change with how well Dean gets. lol At least John is riding in his truck and Bobby is with Sam and Dean. They seem to have plenty of weapons, though I wonder if they put sigils all over the RV too? I hope they will have a safe trip!

Can't wait for the next story, as I want to know if the demon will come after Sam or Dean, or both of them.
freetobescary chapter 30 . 7/11
It's been such an amazing journey so far! I can't wait to read part 2. And for God's sake please, just please don't leave this story hanging. That'd hurt me a lot. I'm dying to find out what Azazel is planning for Dean!
phyllis2779 chapter 30 . 7/9
Wow, this was lovely with Dean getting out of the hospital at last. I have my suspicions about what happened with Gretchen. Will be waiting eagerly for Part 2.
Endgame65 chapter 30 . 7/9
Good to see this section finished. I look forward to what comes next in the future, keep up the excellent work on all of your writings.
I was wondering if there will be any more chapters in this !fic.
sabidoche chapter 28 . 5/31
Aaaaw. The Ipod gift is very nice and very cute. Sammy is adorable.
OK, changed my mind. Keep up dating this first, before Bumpy Road. It has got me gripped. I would like maybe a little more about the FBI agents. Why was Baby so clean? What is going on with the other bodies? Grethen? Looking forward to the RV roadtrip.

(I whimpered when I saw your note about explaining Jeff Bridges. I have fond memories of seeing Tron in 1982 and Starman in 1984 at the local Ritz Cinema, which closed in 2002. Not so fond memories of Tron Legacy in 2010.) Thanks for the story so far, Sasha £££
waitingforAslan chapter 21 . 3/31
I love how you insert humor into a very intense story. The exchange about butterflies was so funny! I also like how Dean pretends he doesn't know what a word means and Castiel calls him on it.
SPN Mum chapter 29 . 3/31
It's good to see Sam and Dean bantering again. Dean really is on the mend now. I don't like what happened with Gretchen though. It seems awfully suspicious for her to behave poorly with Sam and Dean, then have something happen to her later, and needing medical staff to take care of her. :( I hope they won't have trouble on their way to Bobby's.
phyllis2779 chapter 29 . 3/31
Oh-oh. Sounds like Gretchen was possessed. That's my guess anyway. Another excellent chapter. Still can't guess where you're going with this which is a compliment to your plotting.
ngregory763 chapter 29 . 3/31
The suspense! Was the nurse possessed? Was that why she wanted Dean alone? I get the feeling he didn't get to finish something he needed to do. I also feel like it moght not be a good idea for Dean to say Azazel's name out loud. Feel like that might be a way for the demon to track him, maybe one of the runes on him? A bit nervous that Sam is going anywhere alone now...
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 3/31