Reviews for Azazel's Plan B Part 1: Family
DeathDoUsApart chapter 31 . 7/22
This is bloody brilliant! On my way to start Part 2
mak2018 chapter 31 . 7/8
Really enjoyed your story, it is well written, and you have a very nice writing style. I like stories that keep characters as originally written and mostly canon compliant. Especially in how they behave and react to situations. Although it might be fun to read about female versions, or alternate relationships, etc., it is the original characters that we all fell in love with. Having them behave "out of character" too much makes them unrecognizable.
GreenHorn22 chapter 31 . 5/4
I am so happy that you have started the sequel I cannot wait to read it!
xninahopex chapter 30 . 7/21/2017
Ah its nice to see Dean getting himself reacquainted with the world after so long. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things progress in the next part of the story as Dean recovers and see the story really unfold with Azazel's plan
ngregory763 chapter 30 . 7/17/2017
I cannot wait for the next part. This one was so amazingly well thought out and had such great suprises!
carrie4262 chapter 30 . 7/17/2017
On the road again! Fun chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 30 . 7/13/2017
Poor Dean was going stir-crazy at the end of his hospital stay, since it had been so long since he was free. It seems to be freaking Dean out about how well Sam is getting along with John, but dean keeps forgetting how worried they have been over him. I'm sure that lack of arguing will change with how well Dean gets. lol At least John is riding in his truck and Bobby is with Sam and Dean. They seem to have plenty of weapons, though I wonder if they put sigils all over the RV too? I hope they will have a safe trip!

Can't wait for the next story, as I want to know if the demon will come after Sam or Dean, or both of them.
freetobescary chapter 30 . 7/11/2017
It's been such an amazing journey so far! I can't wait to read part 2. And for God's sake please, just please don't leave this story hanging. That'd hurt me a lot. I'm dying to find out what Azazel is planning for Dean!
phyllis2779 chapter 30 . 7/9/2017
Wow, this was lovely with Dean getting out of the hospital at last. I have my suspicions about what happened with Gretchen. Will be waiting eagerly for Part 2.
Endgame65 chapter 30 . 7/9/2017
Good to see this section finished. I look forward to what comes next in the future, keep up the excellent work on all of your writings.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2017
I was wondering if there will be any more chapters in this !fic.
sabidoche chapter 28 . 5/31/2017
Aaaaw. The Ipod gift is very nice and very cute. Sammy is adorable.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/10/2017
OK, changed my mind. Keep up dating this first, before Bumpy Road. It has got me gripped. I would like maybe a little more about the FBI agents. Why was Baby so clean? What is going on with the other bodies? Grethen? Looking forward to the RV roadtrip.

(I whimpered when I saw your note about explaining Jeff Bridges. I have fond memories of seeing Tron in 1982 and Starman in 1984 at the local Ritz Cinema, which closed in 2002. Not so fond memories of Tron Legacy in 2010.) Thanks for the story so far, Sasha £££
waitingforAslan chapter 21 . 3/31/2017
I love how you insert humor into a very intense story. The exchange about butterflies was so funny! I also like how Dean pretends he doesn't know what a word means and Castiel calls him on it.
SPN Mum chapter 29 . 3/31/2017
It's good to see Sam and Dean bantering again. Dean really is on the mend now. I don't like what happened with Gretchen though. It seems awfully suspicious for her to behave poorly with Sam and Dean, then have something happen to her later, and needing medical staff to take care of her. :( I hope they won't have trouble on their way to Bobby's.