Reviews for Two Words
bob chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
To people that did not get it. if buffy would of said yes to the dance, ie he was falling in love with him

then angel would not of lost soul. no sleeping with spike, no headake with raily, life would be a lot better for buffy
Wittgen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
On a scale of one to ten? Totally didn't suck. At all.

Interesting format and cute dialog. Really well done, and thanks for sharing.
Kenshin001 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow, this was beautiful. Awesome.
Jo Soulliere chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hehe, interesting.

Glad she doesn't still love Angel 'that way' lol.

Can't stand Angel/Buffy pairings... mostly cause I can't stand Angel. (go ahead Angel fans... crucify me now.)

I can tolerate Buffy/Spike. Buffy/Riley a little less, so.

Anyway... I liked this, in a weird sort of way. I've never seen a story that was based entirely on a one-sided conversation. Guess it's kinda how I feel when I'm rehearsing a future conversation with someone in my head lol...

Anyway, good job :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow. It's amazing how well this fic turned out

with only have the conversation available.

Just... Wow!
Kaleidoscope Dodgson chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was great! The conversation could be followed perfectly from just reading one persons side of it. Well done! I loved reading it and you ended it really well. Great B/X short fic.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Let me see if I've got this straight. She doesn't regret the horrible, ugly, sleazy, soul-destroying mindless frantic f***ing with the chipped wonder but she regrets not dancing with Xander? Ugh. That's pretty pathetic.
Silav chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
*lol* I already read this, Liz, and I even wrote the sequel, but everytime I read it is just as good as the first time. Come on, sequel!

Oh, and you'll get more reviews if you allow anonymous reviews in your user settings. Just a thought. _
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
That was adorable. This one-sided conversation, in my opinion, made it different but yet perhaps even better. A great B/X.