Reviews for Nothing To Deny
In the immortal words of Joey Lawrence "Whoa".
haruka chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
good fic, don't like a bad kaglan with cara, but like this fic
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
My heart.

But bravo. -claps-
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
"Why was she even with these people?" xD Beautiful. (Also, I was quite excited to see that you wrote this.) "And what a valuable asset I have become." Your characterizations are perfect. I can just feel the penetrating blue of Kahlan's eyes.

Locking away the mental image of Cara throwing a dead rabbit at Richard.

Psst. You had Richard and Cara talk on the same line right after she asked if he was only then starting to give orders. "I don't hate you." Leave it to Cara to drop bombs casually and say what she means without saying much while saying everything and being a headache lol Gotta admit I read the part about whether or not one of them felt threatened by the other a few times before I got it. You have dialogue tags there, but they're not actually attached to the dialogue so it was a little hard to follow. (After reading more, I realize you do this often.) Pffft, if Cara admits she's tired, you know shit is wrong.

Fuck yeah, Cara, cut in on Richard pressing Kahlan about sex. No one wants to hear all that except him. Be a knight in red leather with questionable morals. YES. YES, USE YOUR MORD'SITH LOGIC AND SAY HOW YOU FEEL. CONTINUING THAT LOGIC, YOU SHOULD COMPETE FOR HER AFFECTIONS IF FOR NO BETTER REASON TO HAVE YOUR RAHL PROVE HIS WORTH TO HER. ... Okay the way Cara admitted how she feels almost made me fall out of my chair. I was expecting something Cara-esque, of course, but lol "Not yet anyway" Oh Cara.

Jeez, Kahlan, you couldn't be more obvious with the way you're pestering about Dahlia. "I don't know if you would call it love." yes omg my heart. Such a simple sentence but such deep meaning.

Oh shit, Dahlia xD You pale in comparison to the Mother Confessor, I'm afraid. Mmmm, gonna have to disagree with you, Dahlia. Berdine and Raina have you and Cara beat.

Well, I can't be surprised about Richard's plan. At all. God, Kahlan, your plan was dumber than Richard's. ... Cara's gotta be ballin' at that temple for them to be so chill about all of this. It is funny though. "Wtf... the Mother Confessor just... walking in here? Does she not know who we are? Just... Is there even any sport to killing her right now? What..." lol

"Maybe if I really thought about it, I could have feelings for you too" Omfg Kahlan. That clearly makes her second rate and I just cannot believe you right now. I just. -facedesk-

"I told her what she wanted to hear."

My heart.
karjens44 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Wow was expecting Cara to be angry but wasn't expecting that ending. Still it fit and this was a really good and enjoyable story even if it didn't end happily. But that's the trend these days haha. Great job
karjens44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Oh I'm not sure if I need to be angry with Kahlan right now but I'm frowning at her. Great great story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I love this, this wrong to say it but it's the typical story that gives you a dose of hatred that is so desperately needed. I wish I had more to dwell on the bitterness of Cara.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This was a nice little story I am glad to see people still writing LOTS ff after all this time. Great story and thanks for posting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
OK, now you really got me. I look forward to the next chapter ;D
Ran chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Nice story. Continue pls :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
an interesting style and personality of the characters make me curios. I hope you continue.