Reviews for The Final Countdown
Jot70 chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Loving the interaction of all characters!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Oh sweet! They're practicing marital give-and-take swapping "dessert" and ice pack. Felt bad for Lee getting his private life picked apart by Francine. Glad that he blurted out their wedding plans in his frustration with Francine and, moreso, his fear for Amanda because (happy dance) it blew the lid on that mystery marriage! You rock, Lanie.

Speaking of rocks ... Eagle-eyed Dotty talks like a thief. She hones in on that engagement ring like a bird-of-prey swooping in: "Hold it. Drop it right where it's at."
SMK KMS chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Bad Timing has always been one of my favorite-if not my #1-episode. I love the way you re-worked everything to get rid of the stupid mystery marriage! Great job, as always. (And you just know Amanda would have been foremost in his mind if he thought there was any chance he had infected her with the PD-2.)
cinderella9056 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Loved it
Great story
Can't wait for more stories from you
Awesome
Ralx34 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
what a great story/filler for this episode
I definitely see Dotty saying this in the show, if only you story wasn't AU :D what a great way to end Bad Timing
clagjanet chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
You know I always love a good death to the AMM, and this one meets all the best criteria: Sweet, sexy, emotional, and an astute reminder that your whole life can change in a split second. Wonderful as always.
Karen LaManna chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Wow! What a great take on a great episode! I do love their deep, true and passionate love for each other! You always portray that perfectly in your stories and I appreciate that immeasurably! This story isn't any different! The humor that is sprinkled in at the most perfect times is perfectly done! Lol!

I had always wished they did not choose to hide their marriage! I never thought it was necessary! I always longed for them to be "normal" Lee needs "normal"!

I always enjoy the AU where they don't have to hide the marriage! The love they shared is for forever and I would have loved to see more of it! Your stories always explore it and that means the most!

This story is exactly perfect and enjoyable! It showed many emotions the most important being the true and honest love they have for each other! Their thoughts, words and expectations they have for one another is spot on! It made me cry! Thank you for sharing!
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Well done! I prefer your version of letting the cat out of the bag instead of the filmed one where nothing in that direction was revealed to us. You portrayed their love for one another and their fears very believable. What I really like about your writing is, you always find a little space to add some humor where it should belongs...
tjsmklvr chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Great twist to a great episode, Lanie! Loved it!
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Loved it from beginning to end. It showed their undying love and devotion to each other. This is the way it should have been. Lee was overprotective of his Amanda and she was kind, caring and nurturing of her Lee. Great job my friend.
spiderorchid chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This has always been one of my favourite episodes in season 4 (perhaps one of the most suspenseful ones they ever made) and I really like your additions. All scenarios that deal with their colleagues at the agency or her family finding out are fun, especially because they never got to do it in the series. This was a really dramatic version of events and very effective. It reminds me a bit of the atmosphere you created in "Inside the Puzzle" - I have to re-read that one. :)
Jod88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
An interesting take on the episode. I really enjoyed it, Lanie.
sydbri44 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Thank you for this story. So emotional. Both wanting to protect each other. I'm so glad they came clean about the marriage. I only wish the show would have been this smart. I so enjoy all your SMK stories.
JennieJoy72 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This is how the episode should have ended! Of course it never does and never will but now we have this to turn to in our eternal hopes!
moosa chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Great twist on the story! I love all the stuff you write. Keep up the great work!