Reviews for ER and the Terrible Youth Elixir Incident
Technichain chapter 30 . 7/16/2005
LOL,that was just...so funny,i couldn't stop laughing for at least an hour...i guess it's the joy and fun of insanity. i like it...you SpoofAuthors TOTALY ROCK.

i salute you!

may the insanity never end.
Phantom of the Basement chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
This is my second time reading this spoof, and something occured to me. Have you ever read the "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip? Because your version of five-year-old Romano is scarily reminiscent of Calvin...
Huinesoron chapter 21 . 7/4/2003
I wasn't going to review until I reached the end, but . . . wow, I didn't realise how many spoofs you've actually *done*. Or how many great lines you'd had. Wow . . .

~Join the MMA - The More Morphine Association. Give *everyone* morphine!~

hS
Mealz chapter 30 . 5/8/2003
Just had to say THANX so much for this story, it was SO cool, and also kinda wierd, but well, I guess that's just you, I've started reading Chameleon and it's looking good! :D

P.S. Ever thought about making Abby an assistant?
Insane Dragoness chapter 30 . 5/7/2003
_ and another great spoof comes to any end.
Kekelina chapter 30 . 5/6/2003
That was AWESOME! That was THE coolest spoof ever! Thanx for not letting me get colored by Jiggly Puff. You too are the coolest! Revenge is sweet! I don't wanna stop writing this review cause this was just too totally wicked!

Kekelina

P.S. I DO love you Carter!

P.P.S. I was wonderin if you could make a Harry Potter spoof. Just an idea. Buh BYe!

P.P.S.S. YOU'RE FIC ROCKS!
Mealz chapter 29 . 5/5/2003
SO good, as usual, I'm loving chameleon aswell.
Ryanne chapter 29 . 5/2/2003
Wait...are they adults now? Or are they still kids? And is Romano and Corday adults now? I am confused...laughing...but confused...Update soon!
Insane Dragoness chapter 29 . 5/2/2003
LOL! that was great! MORE!
Kekelina chapter 29 . 5/2/2003
Very funny. 'And the Oscar goes to...Rocket Romano!' I love this fic. It'll be a shame when it ends.
Jim Starluck chapter 28 . 4/27/2003
That was me that suggested Ghostbusters. _

Hmm...you should have Jigglypuff play one of the ghosts ;)
samthegc chapter 12 . 4/27/2003
Ha ha ha ha... This is FUNNY! I only started reading this today cause I saw it alot but didn't think it would be any good. I gotta read the rest and your other spoofs. I hope they are as good.
Kekelina chapter 28 . 4/27/2003
It was great! Can't wait for next one!
Ryanne chapter 28 . 4/27/2003
Funny chapter...Jigglypuff? Isn't that a Pokemon? lol YEah I guess Carter is the right guy to play Dark Helmet...who is playing the other guy? Whats his name?...Oh i can't remember...Please update soon!

~Ryanne~

-What exactly is a poppol?-
Deb chapter 28 . 4/27/2003
I don't believe it! You remembered what I said about Creepy bamfing into my arms! I got quite a few worried looks every time I started giggling.

Which was fairly often. And Jiggly-puff! Can't wait to see what she does THIS time!

I start moving this week, so I may be incommunicado for a while. I'll catch up when I can.