Reviews for Star Trek Star Wars Galaxy at War
TheVampireStrahd chapter 51 . 9/18
Well, it's done. I'm okay with how it went down. Still would have preferred Anakin chopping off his limbs and putting him in the suit the same way Kenobi did, but getting the "dark side liquid force" sprayed all over his face and part of his body is something I can go with. Still, while he remembered his little chat with Qui Gon and that vision, I want to see him get that kind of reminders the rest of his days as everything falls apart. Oh yes, he will be the evil monster that we expect him to be but he has to keep getting those reminders of the vision constantly...he has to wonder...he has to doubt...and most important...he has to fear. Fear he made the wrong choice even with all that power he has.

On another note...how did Padme not recognize Sideous as Palpatine since he is not all wrinkled up and ugly looking from getting his force lightning thrown back at him by Windu? I totally wanted to see Padme say "YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!"

Looking forward to the next chapter.
LaMario chapter 51 . 9/17
Vader is at his best with a cold fury. Not shouting and raging like his emo grandson
dark nightmere chapter 51 . 9/17
I think that Vader should go on a massive revenge spree after killing Dooku he should hunt down the Jedi aiming to kill them all as he tracks down Barriss and Ahsoka and massacres them along with everyone else as Barriss has just given birth to her son Hodq while Ahsoka gives birth to her daughter Merial as Rex is the father before both are killed by Vader as Vader also murders Padme after she gives birth to Luke and Leia and then with Darth Hereticious aid kills Anakin while the four decedents are rescued by captain Janeway as the Jedi order is fully crushed in both galaxies as the Sith empire rises but it will be opposed by the rebellion. I think that Admiral Janeway should rise as she is promoted just as Starfleet and the Federation falls to the Sith empire as Vader massacres everyone as his dark powers allow him to conquer the galaxy as he and Sidious aim to destroy all light as the forces of darkness to conquer the universe as the rebellion led by Admiral Janeway along with captain Hera Syndulla come together to end the empire once and for all and destroy the Par Wraith which rule the galaxy even though the Borg apocalypse weapon might be no more there are other weapons which can destroy all reality as the threat they pose to life itself means they most be stopped before they destroy everything. I think that Darth Vitiate leader of the Par Wraith should prepare for the end as he desires to destroy all life and reality as he knows that Darth Hereticious does not know there true goals not yet but she will soon know and agree that all life most be destroyed as Admiral Janeway will desperately try to prevent Vader, Hereticious and the Par Wraith from destroying everything as she and a few surviving rebels will unite to stop the rising darkness of the universe the true Sith from destroying everything as she prays that Vader will see the light and aim to save everything. I think that Darth Hereticious should unite with the Par Wraith becoming a pure Sith after she kills Captain Sisko and his wife along with there unborn son as she aims to destroy the universe as the threat to the life itself will raise Unicorn and the other evils from across the galaxy who seek to destroy all life as Admiral Janeway finds Cybertron and Primus as the three forces unite Rebels, Jedi and transformers to stop the rising darkness of the Sith empire and the Par Wraith from destroying everything as the battle for the universe comes full circle as Janeway engages Vader and Hereticious aiming to prevent them from unleashing the true darkness across the universe as Vitiate smiles wickedly knowing that soon all life will be destroyed as he knows that his destiny is to wipe out the entire universe this day.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 51 . 9/17
I loved it.
Looking forward to your take on the original Star Wars, with Star Trek characters down the road.
Starway Man chapter 51 . 9/17
Nice meeting between Sidious and Vader and his entourage - I was expecting Padme to go all, "YOU?!" when she first spotted Palpatine, but maybe I missed something. Liked the battle between Vader and Anakin too, duel for the ages as you said (and a long time coming!). Great scenes where Ahsoka killed Sela and Vader was soaked with that Force venom too. Looking forward to what happens to Dooku!
Anonir samle chapter 51 . 9/16
Bye Bye!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 50 . 9/15
Great chapter. The destruction of the Jedi Temple always makes me sad, especially the loss of the younglings. So evil...

Kirk would never use such a weapon of mass destruction against civilians. Against an entire fleet of warships only...yes...but only as a last resort. Kirk doesn't like to lose and he does not believe in the no win scenario.

Really looking forward to seeing Anakin slicing off Iollan/Vader's limbs off and putting Iollan/Vader in the suit instead of Kenobi. Talk about symmetry.

Please update soon.
LaMario chapter 50 . 9/15
I had no idea the Typhon Expanse was the same as the one from Star Trek: Enterprise. But yeah this is gonna be good
Boris Yeltsin chapter 50 . 9/15
Loving it.
Starway Man chapter 50 . 9/15
Wow, lots of excitement and action in this chapter! Liked the "Plo Koon won't count" wisecrack, and the Order 66-lite version of the attack on the Jedi temple. Looking forward to seeing what happens next, including the fate of Padme, Luke and Leia...
twisterblake2015 chapter 10 . 9/12
Stunting chapter and poor anakin but I have lot of catching up to do but got this far with it and until then.
twisterblake2015 chapter 9 . 9/12