Reviews for The Pidge Hunt
Different Child chapter 1 . 12h
This is adorable!
ARandomHoomanBean chapter 1 . 3/9
This is so adorable, dood!
Plance chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
I support your ship kinda... but Shiro is 25... Pidge is 16
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Pidge Hunt...inspired. Lance, you're so great.
Ishval chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
I thought it was cute. I can see Shiro doing that for Pidge.
Sara Baker chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Nooooooooooooooooo,please continue I’m loving this so far please don’t end this
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
This is funny and sweet at the same time. Everyone is very in-character.
I can imagine Pidge being this way and wish it were part of the series. The different situations her sleeping issues could lead to are plentiful.
I like how you mention Shiro's own sleeping issues, since it seems that it isn't really mentioned. I can see him wandering the halls, trying to avoid nightmares. So sad ) :
I don't think anyone would call a Pidge Hunt that morning, but I do think a Shiro Hunt would be in order... XD
I understand what you mean. Lately, every time I try to write something, the first part will take me hours, and then the rest goes by so fast!
I'd forgotten how much I ship Shiro and Pidge until now, so thank you for reminding me.
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
But Pidge is 14 and Shiro like 25...
Polly Little chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Ice cube in front of a laser was a cool simile, pun intended, and Pidge Hunts are great.
Wolfiestar chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Wow! I love this ship so much, I wish you can write more fanfics about them. They are just so cute. I know the age difference is driving me crazy and I honestly wish that the writers of Volron could have changed it but whatever. I love this fanfic and hope there is more to come.
Akemipie chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
omg I love this so much
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
I found this story really enjoyable. And I completely agree with your note at the end lol.
Thanks for sharing this
Prophe-Cass chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I did. I did enjoy reading immensely. I love how you reflected Lance and Keith's utter hatred toward each other, made Hunk practice scary mode, and how Coran adores his mustache. I love how you made Allura's connection to the mice the same.
For the sake of Pidge and Shiro, please don't let there be a PIDGE HUNT! in the morning. I can just imagine Lance coming in and taking one look at the two Paladins. Then, opening his mouth, the words came out…
Pidge and Shiro sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
tkdginger98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I really loved this! I ship them too! They are just so cute together! Loved your idea of the pidge hunt!
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I really loves this Pigde Hint idea. she just so small and so energetic which suitable if she fall asleep somewhere where no one could ever think. This one is so cute. Keith lance hunk and shiro had their moment with pidge~