Reviews for Threads of Fate
Serinity Dawn chapter 12 . 10/24
You need to make a story of all your omakes. I laugh so much and I loved the ending of this chapter! Great job!
Serinity Dawn chapter 10 . 10/24
Wow Hinata really lost her shell dealing with Sasuke in the Omake! Laughed so hard thinking about mild Hinata cussing!
Serinity Dawn chapter 8 . 10/22
I loved the omake at the end!
starlighttauriel chapter 13 . 10/18
I’m so glad the Massacre didn’t happen. I hope you update this fic again. I love seeing all the interactions and friendships and people’s hidden soft sides. I also wonder how the genin teams will look like.
starlighttauriel chapter 10 . 10/18
The birthing scene is great, and I can’t wait to see something like it in the main fic.
starlighttauriel chapter 5 . 10/18
I’m re-reading most of your stories. And I forgot how much I love Hinata (until I read this fic). (Also, one of my fave things when there is fem!Naruto is that Hinata still likes her, which you have here! Although, poor her because she’ll end up with Itachi.) Also, nice to see Shino being appreciated.
Seele Zeit chapter 7 . 9/17
And thus Naruto awakens to a P4 style Persona
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 13 . 9/2
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Can't wait to read more.
Naruto Sleep chapter 13 . 8/17
Overall? Very Very Very Good Work! Loved the Pairing! Loved how it started! Loved how it went! And Loved how it Ended!
Naruto Sleep chapter 13 . 8/17
AHHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! SUCH NICE WORK!
SpiritFire199 chapter 10 . 8/16
Hiashi hyuuga seer of everything
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/5
Good stuff. There were a few moments where the grammar stumbled a bit but overall it held together quite nicely.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/5
Very interesting start. I'm so curious as to where Itachi is hiding or if he simply used genjutsu to conceal himself.
enki3du chapter 13 . 7/4
plz update!
Fenostole chapter 1 . 5/28
Je relis pour la 6e fois cette histoire et espère toujours secrètement une mise à jour !
1,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »