Reviews for Threads of Fate
Animebob chapter 13 . 9/15
This story is great especially the omakes. Sad to see that it isn't being continued.
NaughtyCat9 chapter 5 . 8/27
Haha heh! Hinata-Chan is soooo cute! OMSC! And Itachi’s got a crush! Haha!
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 8/20
Good job!
Regalun chapter 12 . 7/28
when is it gonna upadte because i feel like my heart is going to burst with anticipation.
Marcefriasu chapter 13 . 7/28
This was so cuteee. Loved this
yochan123 chapter 1 . 7/9
If she could discover her heritage from this alone would be perfectttt
yochan123 chapter 13 . 7/6
This fic is really really interesting! Would love it if you would continue this
CatLady101 chapter 13 . 7/1
Holding out hope this story will be updated, love it
Piloates chapter 13 . 6/3
Yeah, who can forget Hiashi who helped move Itachi and Naruto's relationship in the open and helped reconcile the Uchiha with the rest of the village. Good guy Hiashi, looking out for his rivals.
Shisui is too precious, his indignation and I like how Naruto picked up on the kuwaití polish. It was really thoughtful of Itachi:) and Joraiy'a talk...I am horrified Itachi's former innocence, corrupted, and really hardcore as well. That interview talk was really nice though Jiraiya, good godfather in. ON THE OTHER HAND,
XD XO
hmm that was the first time they met too, lol. And Shisui's hand in it again. All his hard work, he has earned himself and won the title Best Man.
3 love this story:)
Pialotes chapter 12 . 6/3
I like your list of people who have the mangekyou. It feels like a list of people who have survived a night of the Hunger Games, feels cool. And Fugaku's quote, of course. I really like that though it carries a lot of sadness. GAH two Uchiha quotes, both sad.

AWESOME CHOATER and glad Itachi is trying to help Shisui. That’s horrible, I didn’t know they had to fight their clan..
Pialotes chapter 11 . 6/3
Oh right.

THAT HORRIBLE THREAT FROM ÓBITO

ITACHI DOESNT NEED THAT T0T
Pilaotes chapter 11 . 6/3
One quote is definitely from that stinking Óbito, at this point in time. Every time I hear it, he's basically describing himself. The second is Itachi-niisan by Sasuke, because how many times have we heard him say it in canon? He really loves his brother that one.

Ino's gossips was really painful and hurtful to hear. I was really proud that Sasuke stood up, and Hinata saw and heard it, and I hope Sakura disagrees with them soon and hearing Kiba's reaction, lol.
Pialotes chapter 10 . 6/3
This is my favorite omake yet. Savage Hinata, Godfather Shisui, KAKASHI SENSEI?! I didn’t think know HOW MUCH I missed that guy till he popped in the window so casually. All the people dear who haven’t died and everybody. XO in fact I have forgotten this chapter because the omake took all my thoughts, , oh yeah! Looking back up, a lesson with Itachi on the fireball jutsu! that's gonna be awesome!

And Kyuubi seal, that is gonna be tough for Naruto, right.
Kurama promised to seal the internal scarring, so squish.
Pialotes chapter 9 . 6/3
Kushina taught me!" XD

Fugaku,s attitude here and character is so much nicer, for sure than massacre. A friendly stick in the mud, how endearing. How will Itachi explain this to Naruto. Embarrassed Itachi, for sure right!
Pialotaes chapter 8 . 6/3
wowppwwoowooajajahah!
This omake and this meeting brings me joy:D!
1,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »