Reviews for I am
lily chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
love it stories behind the characters well plotted should do that with some of my own
know1inparticular chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
over used yo and 'colour' is spelled color
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 16 . 6/16/2005
OMG im in love with this fic!_
cirrusarts chapter 17 . 5/15/2003
Fuck, yeah. That was an amazing piece of work. I read right through and end up begging for more. But you're right, you got down the main chars (dang, yo-yo was last up?) Overall...perfect. Can I say that? Man, each char was protrayed so uniquely, so realistically. A great oppurtunity to throw in bits of your own beliefs on modernday life, etc. But just wonderful. Raw in a way. Intense. Unbound words, emotions. Makes me want to feel that again. Man, this thing certainly DID make me feel. Felt great, felt a rush! Thanks! Of coures, I'm oh-so intrigued by Yo-yo watching Beat, or was I looking for something that wasn't there? No matter, I'm tempted to read this over again, if it weren't so damn late. Actually, this fic gives me one of those "you remind me what it is to live" kinda feels, so I want to go out on a walk. Maybe when I get to writing another fic, I'll remember what it feels like to let go and really write ~free~. Thanks again! Outs!
AngryScientist chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
Yes, go with the idea of making a neww sotry. Very good idea. You will do well.
Tallulah chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
Two excellent chapters rounding off this most enjoyable fic! I loved the way Soda's mind hopped from one topic to another, it was clever and very realistic as well. And I thought Yoyo was a nice note to finish on - realistic character, but more light-hearted and humorous. Good luck with your next fic!
Zarrah Bevan chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
Oh, man. So many Yos. ;

Good POVs, anyway - I liked Soda's last lines! Huh. Doom Riders and Immortals. One gang's a bunch of bitter old men with nothing better to do and the other's a bunch of psychadelic wackos who think they're pharaohs.

A.K.A, Six Annoying Tosspots. :~cheesy grin~:

Oh, yeah - and Gum said Beat was a goggle wearing freak at the very start of the game; just as you're about to go to Dogenzaka Hill and tag it up.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 15 . 3/1/2003
Another bunch of excellent chapters - what I like in these is the small details, like that Cube said about Garam bringing back fish and chips and Corn complaining about the pizza. I also like the way the GGs do have problems and issues in their lives, that makes you want to read on. I have to say I do agree , somebody, about Cube talking so much about Corn - it wasn't terrible because they were both leaders and all so she'd be likely to, but it still would have been nice to have some thoughts of her on herself as well. I think as long as you keep it varied and interesting (and detailed) you should do fine!
Linael chapter 15 . 3/1/2003
I've been reading, just to lazy to review, but hey, I really like the story, keep it up .
AngryScientist chapter 15 . 2/28/2003
That was good, but only one problem.

Cube talked about Corn too much and almost nothing about herself!
Zarrah Bevan chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
Wow. I think I agree with that other guy; Corn needs a g/f! ; Actually, I thought him and Gum were like that at first; you know, they were the only ones on the roof, and before Yoyo showed up, they were the only ones, full stop.

OK, I'm rambling - the point is, this is really well written, really well done (I especially like Rapid 99) and it's just how I can imagine just about everybody from JSRF being - apart from Gum; she called Beat a 'headphone wearing freak' near the start of the game, but hey, I do that all the time with guys I like, so. ;
AngryScientist7 chapter 14 . 2/26/2003
Oh, Corn snapped!
BansheeCat chapter 14 . 2/26/2003
Ah! Finally read this. Well, as the others have said, this is (so far) well-written and interesting. I like the little links to the game, such as quotes and references to the PJs' hair and the alligator and everything else. Minor typos here and there, but not too bad at all. As far as accuracy, you seem to be doing well. I haven't noticed any problems or anything. My favorites were probably the Love Shocker, Clutch, and Combo. And Corn needs a girlfriend.

If you write a fic (with plot and all), I'll read it. Plot is hard, which is why you have to make stuff up (and why most people create their own Rudies). I hope you do, and good luck!
AngryScientist chapter 13 . 2/23/2003
You seem to portray each character as if that how the game actually goes. I like how you described Garam's thoughts on the racisim and how he if he's with Jazz she's still not noticed be HE is.

Bravo!