Reviews for Alternatively, a new flag is raised
What a load of cr*p the las chapter, and maybe a couple of prior chapters. Rewrite them
Why the glasses? Totally unnecessary and OOC. 8man is 8man cause his eyes, not cause some glasses. And it's not the 1st fic in doing this, just why?
Sasumuk chapter 28 . 4/17
İt was going really good but wtf was that last chapter what kind of ending is that
What happened at chapters 14-18? I wasn't able to follow
this chapter sucks, sorry for the word there is no other word to describe it
Xtremecreep63 chapter 28 . 2/18
Braaaaaaa. This story has an insane plot, I honestly did not expect it to be this entertaining. Can't wait for another chapter or sequel.
Tong Tong2 chapter 28 . 2/2
Dam bro where is the ova I want to see where they when on a date both miyu n yukino n ya human too it like something I’m hoping to happened,
The story great I love it
amazing fic
good shit man
loved the ending and the drama with miura
inspite of the bad grammar and that
being childhood friends doesnt take precedent over what was happening in the present
LoverOfArtemis chapter 28 . 12/26/2021
The grammar in this story might be bad but that is not why I kept reading. What I loved was the character interaction and the plot. It might have been years since this fic has been updated but I would love to see more. Please continue this.
Marcus chapter 19 . 11/15/2021
The whole dream thing was stupid, him taking back the confession was even worse. Too much drama that is not needed, the story should have finished allready but instead the author drags it on and on. Wasted potential.
papery13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
One of my favorite fanfics of all time. I have read it multiple times
Arieking chapter 28 . 10/21/2021
I enjoyed reading this fic untill it had to reached the last 2 chapters. It shld had progressed in a fashion such that HachiYumi would had listened to their hearts and started dating even though everyone had other opinion. Thus they would had succeded in doing what hayama couldn't. The whole harem business made it messed up. Even the vulgar sister or childhood friendship past werent as bad either.
nacichjuanmanuel chapter 28 . 10/12/2021
Es una lástima que no hayas seguido actualizando este FF. Los personajes, las relaciones y lo bien escrito que esta todo es realmente bueno. Una verdadera lástima.
Espero que actualices alguna vez esto de nuevo
miyux8man chapter 22 . 10/4/2021
Idc about he say or she say this story is so good!
miyux8man chapter 10 . 10/4/2021
This chapter is so good omg
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »