Reviews for Counting the petals
newtypeshadow chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
_ i like that ending. nagi is a very wise person, and more perceptive than they give him credit for. i started laughing at schuldich here:

"So you're saying ..."

[Nagi] throws up his hands in desperation.

...It all sounds a lot more logical when Nagi says it.

i loved that little conversation. and the little 'He was right, the brat.' bit.

are you going to write anything about their night together in a sequel-type fic, or just leave it to our imaginations?
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
Good job at the POV thing, I really wish I could do that kind of fics. I like the ending too. Congrats.
Verie chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
ooh! This ending is even greater than the other ending! lol _ I love it even more now _
Monou Hakkai chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
Ah...all these little he loves me he loves me not scenarios are all over the place. Man, I'm going in circles ;; Nagi did a nice job in making Schuldig understand that Crawford does love him. Smart guy :)
hayatecrawford chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
I LOVE THIS!

This is lovely and sweet!

How cute are they! Nagi and Far get together to help Crawford and Schuldich! O

You ROCK!
theraveda chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
that was so cute! i couldn't keep from smiling when i read the ending. I don't know why...
Verie chapter 7 . 3/12/2003
This was a really ingenius fic! I love it! - It was cute and fluffy, but not in a cavity-causing way _ Very spiffy, I really like the way you characterize Brad and Schu, it's all very believable to me.
newtypeshadow chapter 7 . 3/10/2003
_
Monou Hakkai chapter 7 . 3/10/2003
Ha the fluff was sweet and the symbolism the petals and empty stem was very extraordinary. Quite a spooky way to end the story. Well it's typical of Schwarz because they are spooky guys who are all yummy. Great story. Very sweet :)
Petah chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
ooh I want to read the next chappie update soon!
Jenny or Vault 713 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
waa so sadness they love each other though! (i know it!) And yes, defiantly be continued! please!
newtypeshadow chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
well, now i can certainly understand crawford's response. i'm not mad at him anymore.

but that was *so* cruel of you. . were those two ever gonna be happy in your head? *eyes start watering* were they?
Monou Hakkai chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
Who would have thought that saying I love you would be difficult and have its boundaries. Ah surely Crawford must love Schu or vice versa. I feel sorry for these two guys ;;
Briar Rose6 chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Schuldich is the Master of Games and he expects Crawford just to believe him when he comes off with a statement like that out of the blue? I don't think so! Crawford might not have much people-sense, but he has to be certain that any return declaration is going to be met with a snicker and a "Really had you going there, hey, *Bradley*?"
Cain too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Too lazy to sign in as always.

But I just want to say. Please please please a next chapter soon. ;; I really like this fic. I love different points of views on the same event.