Reviews for A falling star
annakas chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
This was so sad *sniff* poor Yohji.
Kaelina chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
MISURA! Ack, that was so good, and sad and puts a whole new spin on that scene! Wah, poor poor Yohji, and what if you are right! Oh that is torturous!
Thorne2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
What a wonderful take on Asuka/Neu and her death. Very profound, I never would have thought of it like this. I'm glad that you wrote this, so few people write beyond the normal scope of fanfiction.

Very good, I enjoyed it.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
that was so sad! and , so sweet. _ i like asuka better now. she doesn't seem quite ? and neu doesn't seem so *evil* anymore. . i really love this fic.
Carter Tachikawa-haven't logged in yet chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Finally, a Schrient story! There just aren't enough out there! I'm another person who liked Asuka but not Neu. Quite different perspective here. I like it though. I normally don't read het Weiss fics but I made an exception. This is very good. Keep
Crystal Dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Interesting!

I'm one of those people who liked Asuka, but not Neu. ;; But this is a *really* interesting angle you've put on it! I only wish it had a been a bit longer!

And whoever said there aren't enough Schrient fics in the world was right! There should be more!
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I'm reading a het fic.

I'm reading it... o_0

It's gotta be one of those het fics that I'll EVER read, because this is just deeeeep! XD

I think, poor Neu, she never meant it? SHI-NE Takatori! If there's anything else worse than people mocking money, it's Takatori! ;_;

I doubt Yohji understood it though. I thought that she loved that Masafumi guy... well, you shed different light. :D It makes things better for Yohji, doesn't it?

Byes, and keep it up! :D
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Finally, a Schreient fic. It gets so boring just reading about Weiss and Schwarz. Anyway, great fic. You were able to keep Neu in character the entire time. That's pretty good.
Allegra Monet chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Coolness! So sweet and sad...*reaches for the tissues*