Reviews for Uchiha Kyōya
DantalianHRyuu chapter 2 . 3/27
That... was frightfully easy to picture actually happening. And I would love to see the rest of the KHR cast show up.
Hades676 chapter 2 . 3/20
Someone needs to adopt this. or the author can come back and work on it some more. this is a great start to a story with a good deal of potential.
Cerue Leanne Dawn chapter 2 . 3/18
Interesting
eprince200 chapter 2 . 3/8
THIS NEEDS MORE THIS IS AMAZING
candace.m.olufs chapter 2 . 2/28
This is so funny I literally spit out the food in my mouth at one point because I was trying to eat and read but ended up laughing. Kyoya in Konoha, especially as an Uchiha is just so much win. I'd love to see how he is in other villages as well and if he can for example annoy the other kages as much as he does his father. Then again I've always found Kyoya to be entertaining in general. Anyways great job on this. It's the kind of story I'll read again because it makes me laught.
Awesome! I love hellion Kyoya. Tsunade would love this kid, seriously.
Jesus fucking Christ, this story always cracks me up every time I read. This story is better than antidepressants, seriously.
AsianZangWang chapter 2 . 1/26
Love it
Amaya130 chapter 2 . 1/25
i can't imagine a more kyoya thing than this fic, he would smh. this is so funny, poor fugaku (i never thought i'd say that) thanks for the fic!
Amaya130 chapter 1 . 1/25
i love this fugaku, just tired and completely beat by this tiny child oh my gosh
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 2 . 1/12
I literally love this so much!
EraSwap chapter 2 . 12/31/2019
I've re-read this so many times it's crazy how it still entertains me. Honestly, sometimes Kyoya reminds me of Damian Wayne
lovefanfictions72 chapter 2 . 12/17/2019
never even seen the show hitman... but i loved this story anyway. Thank you so much
KathyBk chapter 2 . 12/1/2019
Amazing, simply amazing... I can't believe this is discontinued... Hope you'll think about continuing this amazing piece of work!
Skywroe chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
NAWW MAAAAAN! I knew I shouldn't of read it when I saw DISCONTINUED... sigh ... it was so good.