Reviews for Secret
castle2126 chapter 6 . 6/8/2019
Nice chapter! But what the fuck is Lanie obsession with backett and castle sex life . And Backett being bitch she share all those intimate details with her I means it seems like Lanie needs daily dose of Backett's sex life as air.
I seriously don't like that part that fucking Backett share all these things with Lanie what if castle shares all little details about Backett to boys .
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2018
This was riveting and freakin' awesome! I didn't expect that final reveal in the cave. Very, very entertaining and I wish I could be more eloquent in my praise to do this story justice. I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
Sidetracked! I love it! Nicely done.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2018
Wow, super thoroughly well put together story, thank you. Albeit late to the party.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
Late to the party but loving this already
The-KLF chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
And these outtakes are freaking hilarious, thanks for including them!
The-KLF chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
I've kept meaning to read this for a long time. For some reason, perhaps knowing it would be a grim tale, I put it off a long while. I loved Promises in C minor and perhaps wondered if it would be too similar. But today, off sick from work with a load of blocked sinuses, I knuckled down to it.

I'm totally blown away by the depth of this story. The details, the emotions. You don't flinch. And it's horribly fascinating, in the most awful ways, but you make it so it's impossible to stop reading. I salute you.

I was glad to see your note halfway through that John called you, it's good to know you keep in touch.
bponder chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
I reread this story while waiting for updates on your newest offering. So dark, so scary - an amazing tale of survival and force of will. can't wait to have more of the current mythology
Midnight Caller chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
*fans self* good lord, that dinner...
mkat chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
If only you had been available to write for Castle! I always craved more backstory on Rick.
mkat chapter 7 . 2/4/2017
I am late to answer since you obviously chose this, and I am glad you did. Promises is a favorite and I desperately wanted closure, but this story is remarkable. You have a way with words and phraseology. I love how you have captured and even improved Rick and Kate. It's powerful and beautiful. I feel inarticulate but please know that I am moved by your writing. Just fantastic!
mkat chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
Two chapters in and I think this is one of the best beginnings I've read for them. So far, excellent.
Castlelover777 chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
I really enjoyed this story! Spent most of today reading it straight through to the end. Thanks for picking up this theme after Promises in C-Minor stalled out. I truly hope you write a sequel to this story as well as choose to complete the Promises story. I love both versions of this fascinating premise. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
I'm so excited to read this story! I loved the concept of Promises in C-Minor and was heartbroken that it was unfinished. I am so eager to read this version that I know I won't review often enough, so you have my apologies. I'm loving it so far!
Hithui chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
Story gave me chills, and I really hope you do more! But the bloopers, OMG, I thought I was going to stop breathing from laughing so hard