Reviews for Across Time
I love IT!

Pure love! :D

More, please!
A Dear Lamb chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Oh wow! This was the sweetest story ever! Definitely going to save this one in my favorites.
honeydewsyndrome chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
I enjoyed this story so much it was wonderful! I'm so sad its over!

Thank you...(~.)...
chaerin chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
happy ending right..i love it hee
kesha chapter 15 . 6/3/2009
God!that was THE most awesome story i have ever read.. it made me realize true love lasts an eternity and even they are separated, they are bound to meet in time..man!the plot was so nice and romantic!
mariesolsd chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
wow, i really really love this fics. its very beautiful. please write more fics for SD. RUHANA forever!
cjalyssa chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
aw, god, this fic is really good...
koko23 chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Thanks for writing such a GREAT story. I really enjoyed it.
Yamashina Risaki chapter 15 . 4/18/2005
Wow... Hope u don't ming me breaking ur perfect 100 reviews eh? Hee... Well this story is IMPRESSIVE! Good jobbie!
Natsuko K chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
Its a totally awsome fic. i loved it 0* hope you guys can keep on writing... onegaishimasu...*pout*
ILLK chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
Wow. That was amazing! The strong Saiyuki influence delighted me! It was like Sanzo and Goku and Homura and Tenpou and everyone all rolled in one! And it so well written and so well developed! I was complaining about the quality of the stories here on an hour ago but this story rises above all the crappy ones I've been reading. I've genuinely enjoyed this story. I think I'm gonna save it for later. :)

Thank you for the experience!
ZeroZeta chapter 15 . 4/3/2004
The story is G-R-E-A-T! I have never read any AU setting of Slam Dunk before, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fic! The love between Hana and Kaede is wonderful! Please write more soon!
annedrew chapter 15 . 1/12/2004
Voila! It's done... no, beautifully done. This is one of my most favorites stories here in . I hope to see more of your fictions here.
I LOVE RUHANA!
gear master kerosuke jin chapter 15 . 1/4/2004
Happy New Year! It's great you finally finished this. Others may complain 'bout the rushed ending but I believe a happy ending has been overdue. Kudos to all of you for a job well done.
Here's to RuHana! "toast" Itsumade mo!
jayne chapter 15 . 1/1/2004
wow...i really like the epilogue!especially when they're reciting the last three paragraphs...it's like they are performing an incantation...this fic is very good and i could read other fics of slamdunk from you (ruhana or hana-uke,me i add).gambatte on the next well done!Ü