Reviews for Get Revenge(If It Doesn't Kill You)
luramos chapter 3 . 8/1
Adorei sua fic!
FattyKitty chapter 1 . 6/29
love tge last song!. Really like the meannings.
thanks for all the fun.
birdy1770 chapter 3 . 5/28
I loved reading this story and hope for more updates
lisicarmela chapter 3 . 5/17
me gusta gracias por una historia diferente besos
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 5/14
SQWEEEEEEEE! I soo do LOVE happy ending. XD
mayawene chapter 3 . 4/10
thanks for this beautifull story
SilverRosehp chapter 3 . 3/8
Love it please update soon
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
I just read this for the second time, but I didn’t leave a review last time, I guess. It was a cute story.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
who is MB? You're one of my favourite authors! :D
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
who is MB? You're one of my favourite authors! :D
PenguinGirl94 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
People are talking bout the Voldy/HP pairing. I think it's fine. They don't have to read if they don't like. Also how you handled Mione, Ginny, and Ron, I'll say its not one of my preferences because it makes the Malfoy's continue to look like terrible people.. but that said I've read way worse/gruesome endings for them. So that fact that you gloss over their ending is fine. Also you mention their end, but what happened to Dumbledore? Also for it being a Voldy/HP pairing their wasn't actually a lot shown in the story of them being together. The I love you at the end felt like a bombshell to me the reader, like I would have liked to see the growth of the relationship to that stage. Also Snape? Does HP revel himself? That would be a good scene. Any-who great story, those are my thoughts.
Brookie Twiling chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
Nice. Well, 'cept how ya delt with Mione, Ginny and Ron. I mean, they were gold-digging asses, but there is no excuse for slavery. But, tis you're story so, whatever.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
I am so happy Harry got away from all those manipulations. I am glad Tom made the Wizarding World truly better. They're cut together. Thank you.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Noirceur602 chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
I love it sooo much! It's the sweetest story ever!