Reviews for The Crown Hangs Heavy
Very well done.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Lovely:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
"And he lit the child's face on fire..."

That gave me the chills. I literally shivered. That's amazing storytelling right there- so emotional and tragic yet mesmerizing.

Gbuggie chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
This was incredible! I loved it! Everything came across as so natural and nothing seemed forced. I really like how blunt Hakoda was without being outwardly rude. Your writing style is phenomenal!
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
I am not ashamed to admit I cried reading this. It’s just the whole thing.
Anyway… good job writing this, thank you for posting this, you did a really good job of painting emotion with your writing and I don’t know what else to say.
Ollie chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
oof, wholesome love and fatherly comfort, a warm thing to read. Thank you for writing it 3
Much love from three years into the future
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Loved the story telling imagery and theme that ran through the whole thing :3
BendyPen chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
cRi I need to see more of this
AragakiYuki chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Wow. Words cannot describe how beautifully you write! All the little flashbacks, all the emotions, all the subtle actions that speak so so much louder than wordsI really almost cried! (now, whether it was my feelings or your mastery over the words, that can be debated haha) I love this to pieces and am so glad I stumbled upon this! Thank you for sharing!
Kai chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
I love this. Seriously. It's amazing.
asterisms chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
I've read this before and I will no doubt read it again, and every time I feel like all the words have been punched out of me. This story is so heartbreaking, but also breathtakingly cathartic and I love it so much. Thanks much for sharing your wonderful work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
The feels in this! Hakoda is amazing and honestly, a really good guy. I love how he's acting as a parental figure to Zuko.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Please make a sequel!
claymade chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Really awesome story. I love the way you structure it, the themes running through it of "telling stories" and Hakoda's skill at it and Zuko's lack of it and what each of their stories means for their lives, how it all builds together and intertwines. A really moving, touching character piece. Thank you very much for sharing this!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Wonderful. Absolutely, stunningly wonderful...This is excellent work!