Reviews for I Never Told You I Love You
ginabowman2005 chapter 53 . 12/24/2019
I love her dress.
B chapter 106 . 11/19/2019
This story was great! Well written and kept me hooked all the way through. It has to be the longest fanfic story I’ve read that’s stayed continuously good!
Guest chapter 106 . 11/3/2019
I’d love to read a newer chapter about what happened next. Amazing story Swim, I’ll be reading it again soon in between “Her Alpha”. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 62 . 10/31/2019
Ohhh absolutely loving the bombshell at the end!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2019
Waiting for you next update for “Her Alpha” I’m re-reading your older stories. As always I’m hooked on this one, reading 18 chapters in one sitting haha
GojGoj chapter 106 . 9/17/2019
I LOVE your stories I can read them again and again. I don't know how many times I have read this, and it's still AMAZING.
TinkStar87 chapter 106 . 8/7/2019
Finally doing the review i thought i did:: Completely amazing story. Between this and Reality Bites i really don't know which i like/love more. Love this one cause Rose&D are married, but love Reality Bites because it seems like the whole group is together and everyone sees just how nuts Tasha is. However, THIS one there are more guardians it seems, more relationships more family time and love all the training and fights. Love your writing period! Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 41 . 8/1/2019
See, i LOVE this story. No matter how many times i read it, i really do. The one thing i don't like is what you did with Adrian. Which is really funny because as i was reading the series the first time, i really hated his guts. LOL. Are there any plans for a sequel? Read ya Later ;)
HonestPassion13 chapter 63 . 5/21/2019
Rose's reaction here seems pretty harsh. Yeah, Lissa was sort of mean in the way she addressed it, but I think it is fair and expected for her to be shocked, hurt, and angry that her best friend got married, to a guy she barely knew she was involved with, without telling her about it, even afterwards. ESPECIALLY since she told a roomful of other people first.
HonestPassion13 chapter 62 . 5/21/2019
Whaaaaaaat?!
HonestPassion13 chapter 54 . 5/16/2019
Is it sad that I was disappointed after reading this chapter and it ending at going back to the hotel room and then starting the next and it starts the next morning? Could you write that part in-between? Just for me? :-)
HonestPassion13 chapter 48 . 5/15/2019
I'm not sure if I were in Rose's shoes if I could be as forgiving as she was. Having been someone who has had occasion to use the metoo hashtag, it's really hard to get past the degradation and feeling of being used
HonestPassion13 chapter 39 . 5/14/2019
HOLY CRAP! Tasha propositioning Dimitri for a quickie while Rose is sleeping just down the hall! Wow! PLEASE tell me she does NOT try to use compulsion on him!
HonestPassion13 chapter 35 . 5/13/2019
Hahaha OH MY GOD I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! I loved how that played out with Abe bringing Rose back her phone! Too good!
HonestPassion13 chapter 29 . 5/13/2019