Reviews for Nowhere Left To Run
jtmollico chapter 13 . 9/6
Thank you! that was an awesome story! I really enjoy your writing.
Beedo chapter 13 . 9/4
Why is my review from yesterday not here? :-/
So again than...I‘ve told you, that you‘ve written the perfect ending and that we got all the feels („I see you Bo Dennis“). So great! Thanks for this Story! Hope to „read you soon“ ;)
Beedo chapter 13 . 9/3
Wow. By far the best ending that you could have written. And so many emotions „I see you, Bo Dennis„. Glad that Lauren told Bo the truth about her real backround. Thanks for this Story and hope to „read you soon“ ;)
look forward to more whenever that is :)
yeah to part :)
Dragonfly00 chapter 13 . 9/2
More than entertaining, I find it excellent. How you portraited Bo's metamorphosis and Lauren keeping distance but not really. Looking forward reading your new work.
Thank YOU.
FrenChi chapter 13 . 8/31
It's agreat story. Faenally BoLo/DoccuBo got together even if when I began to read the chapter I was not so sure these two would say the right words to one another but at the end of the day they conveyed the feelings without even saying "I love you" :) Of course, I wouldn't mind reading a sequel.
Now, I'm waiting for you to write your third story "Reunion On Hermes" Published Jul 8, 2016 like "The Wizard Of The Fae War " and this one "Nowhere Left To Run".
I have no doubt it will be a great one like her two sisters :)
krdavis14 chapter 13 . 9/1
So glad to read that the final dichotomy for Bo at this point in your story was no longer fear, but hope!
Hayley128 chapter 13 . 9/1
I’ve just caught up and finished this and it was so enjoyable! I loved the plot and all the emotions in this. Bo’s struggle is just so real and so was her initial distrust of Lauren. How they came together at the end was so powerful! I hope there is a sequel down the road. Until then, nicely done! :)
Absolutely loved this story, amazing job well done and ty ty
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 13 . 9/1
Thank you for writing and sharing. This story was great and I am definitely looking forward to more of your work.
Junetweed chapter 13 . 8/30
Love the story and hate to see it end. When I saw sequel it made me smile. Something to look forward to. So happy that you are taking the time and sharing yur stories with us. Love your stories looking forward to many more. Thanks for this one.
WonderChaser chapter 13 . 8/30
I love it, it's different. You need to write a sequel please.
kogaduck chapter 13 . 8/30
Awesome story! I hope you do a sequel. I want to know where they go from finally sleeping together and do Bo leave or stay. Thank you and I look forward for more BoLo stories from you.
Joannrbb chapter 13 . 8/30
Awesome way to end. I loved the story and would love a sequel. Keep writing!