Reviews for Nowhere Left To Run
Shomed chapter 1 . 22h
Such an amazing story... Can't wait for the next update!
I was all in until Dr. Lewis went to the elders. I suspect Dyson will find Vex and Bo.

My heart is so broken for Bo. She waited and took care of Lauren for days only to have her efforts wasted on someone who may as well have driven all the Fae to her front door.

I wouldn't trust Lauren as a friend or dr. We saw how quickly Evony wanted to kill her.
Just met her and sold her out. Don't like it. Don't like Lauren. She put her in danger.
terrihead1 chapter 8 . 4/2
I really like your version of Bo & Lauren's story! Thanks for the update!
FrenChi chapter 8 . 3/25
Oh Gosh! Thescene of Bo's feeding and having sex with the homeless Asian man in his filthy tent haunted me! What a scene, it was so well written. I totally could picture this scene as you gave details of Bo remaining half-dressed in case she has to escape very quickly. And you know, it's something I never thought about because in the show, we always saw Bo in safe situation when she was feeding/had sex with her partners. Mostly, because she was with people who she knew and trusted or because she pulsed her partners. And you, with this scene made me realize that Bo, Succubus or not, could have been in danger or a prey..; The beauty and the sadness of this scene was both Bo's raw despair because she doesn't want to hurt Lauren, and her raging hunger she has to satiate then afterwards, sees that the man she killed was a veteran! (he died happy anyway. seeing Bo's beautiful face, before dying, is not the worse thing in the universe))
So, now, we probably, have Mr Vex coming for bo and please, Lauren, you're absolutely needed for Bo's sake, people's sake and in Bo's life for everything that 2 people can share :)
Hayley128 chapter 8 . 3/22
All caught up! I love how Lauren interacts with the Fae in this story. She's so strong and fearless, willing to stand her ground. I like how she wants to protect Bo even after everything.

Bo's struggle and regret is so real. I wonder what will happen with this new encounter. :)
Hayley128 chapter 7 . 3/22
Fantastic chapter! I love their conversation and Lauren's intent to both convince Bo there's nothing wrong with her and to protect her. :)
Hayley128 chapter 6 . 3/22
Bo's thoughts on what Lauren called her is so interesting and I like that she once tried to research what she is. I am wondering if someone is missing Lauren since it's been a few days. :)
krdavis14 chapter 8 . 3/22
Pain. What's worse...physical, mental, or emotional/psychological pain? Bo's had to deal and suffer with all of it - and more. The remorse, and fears, about her humanity is palpable. Being captured by Vex and what looks like Dyson will bring Bo into the Fae's inner circle...to Lauren, which looks like a godsend actually for Bo at this point. Looking forward to your version of these next events. I do love Lauren's steely mental resolve with the Fae, and how you've completely upended the LG timeline and character relationships. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to 'see', understand, and develop empathy for Bo in your take on her backstory before the Fae.
Hayley128 chapter 5 . 3/22
Really enjoyed Lauren's perspective on what's happening to her and the side effects of Bo taking her chi. I wonder how long she has been with Bo and loved that she just said what Bo is so matter of factly. :)
Hayley128 chapter 4 . 3/22
Loved all the internal conflict in this chapter! :)
Hayley128 chapter 3 . 3/22
Love the interaction between the two! Lauren is so direct and even a little possessive of Bo, not letting go of her hand. I love how Bo is so taken with her and was able to stop her feed. :)
Hayley128 chapter 2 . 3/22
I like this chapter. It's interesting to read about Bo's hunting habits and her thoughts about what she's doing. Fun read! :)
Hayley128 chapter 1 . 3/22
Finally starting this one and I like the start! I'm all for dark and angsty so looking forward to reading the other chapters. :)
Beedo chapter 8 . 3/22
So good. Love this story. Hopefully Lauren helps Bo not to kill anymore and get her hunger under control.