Reviews for Nowhere Left To Run
StephC1313 chapter 13 . 3/16/2022
I loved this story! Fantastic writing and you did such a good job of being able to capture what Bo and Lauren would be thinking in these situations.

I'm not always for reading something that's a little "dark," but I think you were able to capture the essence of the story nicely, and eventually brought it to be lighter.

I always love reading stories that have a little of everything in them...action, drama, romance, sci-fi/fantasy. I like the stories I read to have all of it in there and have a plot in it. And I also like the stories I ready to have the mental, emotional, and physical aspects of a relationship and you achieved that with this story. I feel like all three of those qualities make up a relationship.

I do like how Lauren had a era of confidence in this story, I think that helped and how she still oversaw everything with Bo's treatment to make sure Bo was ok.

I love how they really saved each others lives. While Bo fed from Lauren, if Bo had left Lauren, she could have died since she was unconscious and who knows when someone would have found her. But while it took a while to get Lauren back to health, Bo was there to nurse Lauren back to health...making sure she was breathing, giving her water, making sure she was warm, giving her some chicken broth. And vice versa...Lauren did save Bo's life cause she wanted Bo to be in therapy to talk about her life and learn how to feed without killing anyone. That saved Bo's sanity, plus she saved her from the counsel cause some of them just wanted to kill her. So, in reality, they saved each other.

I was hoping in the last chapter, it would come up about Lauren being a slave for the Ash...but I guess she wasn't in this story. But they did talk about her wearing a necklace that she never took off. It would have been interesting to see how this Bo, who just had an intimate relationship with Lauren, would have handled hearing that Lauren was a slave to the Ash.

I do like the way it ended...but it made me wish for more. Like yeah, Bo said she would stay another day, but is she really staying for Lauren or is she leaving the next day? It was kind of a cliffhanger...also, I wonder how this Bo would deal with Dyson since she did say that Dyson keeps looking at her like he's expecting something. How would this Bo deal with the fact that she needs to feed from other fae to survive, and that Lauren can't heal her, or that Lauren won't live as long as her cause she's human (unless you change up the story a bit). I feel like that could go in a sequel!

Anyway, incredible job with this story...your writing was very detailed! I felt like I was watching a movie when reading this! Thank you for sharing this with us!
gigami16 chapter 13 . 9/4/2020
I greatly enjoyed the way u put this well written story together. Thank you for sharing and I will be checking ur others works... but i would love a sequel to this one.
J chapter 13 . 2/3/2020
I've been re-reading this story often these past couple of months. I really enjoyed the story - especially Chapter 11. I liked how all progress points back to Lauren. Hoping there's a sequel...
terrihead1 chapter 13 . 10/9/2018
Awesome, awesome story! Thanks for your time & effort putting this out! I can’t wait for the next one!
dagemsta chapter 13 . 10/3/2018
I can count on one hand the number of reviews I’ve left this year. Normally a dedicated lurker.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for sharing your talent with us. It’s one of the few I keep re-reading and still manages to evoke an array of emotions in me. Congratulation on creating something special. I look forward to exploring your other work.
Shomed chapter 13 . 9/23/2018
What a beautiful story! Thank you so much!
jtmollico chapter 13 . 9/6/2018
Thank you! that was an awesome story! I really enjoy your writing.
Beedo chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Why is my review from yesterday not here? :-/
So again than...I‘ve told you, that you‘ve written the perfect ending and that we got all the feels („I see you Bo Dennis“). So great! Thanks for this Story! Hope to „read you soon“ ;)
Beedo chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Wow. By far the best ending that you could have written. And so many emotions „I see you, Bo Dennis„. Glad that Lauren told Bo the truth about her real backround. Thanks for this Story and hope to „read you soon“ ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2018
look forward to more whenever that is :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2018
yeah to part :)
Dragonfly00 chapter 13 . 9/2/2018
More than entertaining, I find it excellent. How you portraited Bo's metamorphosis and Lauren keeping distance but not really. Looking forward reading your new work.
Thank YOU.
FrenChi chapter 13 . 8/31/2018
It's agreat story. Faenally BoLo/DoccuBo got together even if when I began to read the chapter I was not so sure these two would say the right words to one another but at the end of the day they conveyed the feelings without even saying "I love you" :) Of course, I wouldn't mind reading a sequel.
Now, I'm waiting for you to write your third story "Reunion On Hermes" Published Jul 8, 2016 like "The Wizard Of The Fae War " and this one "Nowhere Left To Run".
I have no doubt it will be a great one like her two sisters :)
krdavis14 chapter 13 . 9/1/2018
So glad to read that the final dichotomy for Bo at this point in your story was no longer fear, but hope!
Hayley128 chapter 13 . 9/1/2018
I’ve just caught up and finished this and it was so enjoyable! I loved the plot and all the emotions in this. Bo’s struggle is just so real and so was her initial distrust of Lauren. How they came together at the end was so powerful! I hope there is a sequel down the road. Until then, nicely done! :)