Reviews for Celestial Empire (China Stargate)
I don’t know why you even show other worlds I mean there fucking idiots for expanding so fast and thin across worlds
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2020
Guess the British commander is not as nice as General Percival
Juste Cllia chapter 34 . 4/5/2020
I, for one, enjoy the dates, so thank you for the timeline. It must have take sometime to build.
Random Reader chapter 34 . 1/17/2020
Great story

Like it a lot with Alternative earth history.
Very interesting to see what-if scenarios for alternative earth history. The author was very kind in detailing historical majors events.

Wondering about the alternative history of countries like Argentina for example.

Interesting historical figures was María Eva Duarte (7 May 1919 – 26 July 1952), better known as María Eva Duarte de Perón, Eva Perón and Evita, was the wife of Argentine President Juan Perón (1895–1974) and First Lady of Argentina from 1946.

Thank you sir for sharing this story.

Respectively and best regards
Ichigo D. Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/1/2019
Me hace falta ver una actualización de esta historia
phineasn chapter 34 . 8/12/2019
Hi, I really like this story! I hope you’re alright! Please come back!
udkudk chapter 34 . 7/6/2019
I hope this would continue
BrentNewland chapter 24 . 1/24/2019
They should use teleporters (which can beam a skyscraper into space) to beam out the Alteran outpost and beam it to China. Then they should get Proclarush Taonas and take it to their colony planet.
BrentNewland chapter 11 . 1/23/2019
I did some research on the Asgard core a while ago, trying to determine if the alternate reality Daedalus had an Asgard core or not. If you watch Daedalus Variations (SGAs5e4) at about 5.5 minutes in, you'll see the core room of the alternate reality Daedalus. It DOES have an Asgard console and display, but doesn't have all those crystals. It's not stated anywhere, but I believe that the Asgard Core without the power core, holographic room, time dilation field generator, or matter replicator, was installed in the other Daedalus class ships. So the Sun Tzu should have the knowledge of the Asgard, but not some of the nifty toys.
monbade chapter 29 . 1/16/2019
you do know that after ww1, a flu pandemic went world wide?
stylo1 chapter 13 . 1/6/2019
yeah after this first contact with the goauld im done with this foolishness.
at some points you show an incredible knowledge of history and development but at other point you are beyond naive and foolish. there is little world building other then the step by step of the wars the tech advancement is minor. you take all the fun out of time travel
stylo1 chapter 13 . 1/6/2019
are you actually saying that they sent their sg teams out there withour knowledge of the goauld? time travel is beyond dangerous and earth in 21 century only survived by luck now a 100 year early they want to start this war?
stylo1 chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
to start the sgc exploration so soon is beyond stupid, in the 21st century they had trouble doing this and only did it to find better tech, tech that the sun tzu already has they should at least wait till 2000
stylo1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2019
the eye of ra is not a zpm nor is it on earth
stylo1 chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
are you truly trying to create an earth ruled by an empire of china? cause we all love to have no say in the goverment and can see how 'free' china is today. im not saying democracy is so much better but at least it isnt an oppresion.
besides have you spent any thought on what would happen to the rest of the world? they will never eccept it thus there will be war, oh sure they wont stand a chance against their tech but it is still wrong