Reviews for things without names
Shigan chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Hey, no idea if you check your reviews to this story anymorebut, real life surgical intern playing Overwatch in my sparetime here. Just wanted to tell you that you write one of the most compelling Mercys around. Surgeons, especially trauma surgeons (likely one of Angela's specialist fields) are indeed not frail, breakable and timid by any measure. We do do not cry in the face of grime and death and total apocalypse (read: terror incidences with multiple fatalities) because we've been there quite a few times and have indeed developed the mental coping mechanisms to deal with it. I simply cannot fathom how Angela would not be among the very best of us.

And yeah, our nurses are indeed more badass than us.

Love your writing! Keep it up!
Boar Rushes Down The Mountain chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
My favorite part of this is the foreshadowing in the line about playing god. Knowing that Angela later goes on to infringe upon the purview of gods by bringing Gabriel back from the dead is almost bitterly amusing.
-Boar
Inkb0t chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I've always loved your depiction of mercy, the perfect blend of gentle doctor and hardened veteran, and now I know why. Thank you, for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Great writing. And you're absolutely right. It takes nerves of steel to work in the medical field, especially trauma care and combat medicine. Mercy has always struck me as someone who has seen shit but hides her scars and experiences under a kind and caring exterior. Not unlike The Doctor from Doctor Who. Something about the way she carries herself gives me that vibe. Great story though.
Shadowjonathan chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Headcanon, accepted.

Nice story, really puts some stuff in perspective, keep going! :D
onionsonbutter chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
favourited for the authors note:D I thought the mercy being scary scene was a bit overdone though
LordRevan66 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Nice, really great story. Hopefully you'll explore the event when Mercy bring Reyes back to life or trys to at least. I haven't been able to find such a thing.