Reviews for Newlywed Adventures
wesab chapter 8 . 6/28/2023
forgot will there a bathtub too someday, you almost start it..
wesab chapter 8 . 6/28/2023
I didn't know something like that exists on fanfiction. I wasn't able to stop reading and had two very short nights. I think what we all, always want to know is what comes after the HEA. thank you for those insights and experiences of D&E.
eopandabear chapter 8 . 5/17/2023
I do hope you keep adding to this.
dpennell007 chapter 8 . 12/20/2022
I loved your snapshots of ODC enjoying sexy times! Instead of listening to the conversations around me, they had my full attention while I was getting my hair colored this afternoon. I admire and appreciate your originality!
thewomaninn12B chapter 8 . 3/5/2022
That's great! I love reading passionate d&e
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. The smut was amazing I can’t wait to try out everything our favorite couple did
eminent04 chapter 8 . 8/9/2021
This never gets old.
Shelby66 chapter 8 . 6/11/2021
That was a wonderful chapter. Thank you for the update!
ToReadGoodLiterature chapter 8 . 6/10/2021
So happy to see a new chapter to one of my favourite stories. Thank you. I'm also secretly pleased that this story will never truly be 'completed'. A new chapter every so often of our dear beloved couple is always a wonderful treat...and such great writing. Never a disappointment.
HAPPY DAY!
Levenez chapter 8 . 6/10/2021
Thank you for sharing these somewhat steamy stories about ODC. Nicely written. A couple made in heaven!
Leslie E chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
These scenes are wonderful, just together in the mood, I read Chapters 1-7 again! Keep up the great work and stay safe!
RHALiz chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
Wow! I've read the first 6 or 7 chapters years ago in the old fanfiction site and this new chapter is just Great to read. Thank you for the update!

Here's hoping for more and thank you for this!. Please take care!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
Wow I did not expect an update for this story but SO glad that you added more! I clicked on it so fast haha. D and E are the CUTEST! I always love how you write them, so loving together.
Elias7 chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
Very nice addition to your other shorts. You are so gifted with your words. I look forward to you randomly adding chapters to ODC married life together.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 6/9/2021