Reviews for Newlywed Adventures
Hi hope everything is fine with you...ive been waiting for so long now for your new chapters to release it now its been awhile its really a good story u should continue it ..pls pls beg u to update soon
SAM chapter 6 . 1/24
WAITING FOR SOME NEW CHAPTERS I LIKED THE STORY LINE
TKS
mangosmum chapter 1 . 1/3
The dialogue is atrocious. Because we are limited to reading diaries and letters from this period we get language that is almost laughable. I don't hold it against the writers. Its all we have to go on.
Tiara Ankh chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Overall, I really like the story. Especially Darcy's dirty talk, that's my favourite. The only negative thing I noticed is that you describe his sensations so much more detailed than hers. Elizabeth is always just moaning while Darcy has all kinds of reactions to her. Apart from that, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
This is so well written! I would love to see an update, perhaps of our favourite couple at Netherfield? I think it would make sense, for that is where Darcy first fell in love with Elizabeth. Love this ;)
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
Nice that he is introducing her to the house. How fun.
K L Godevi chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Por favor, continue sua história. Estou realmente adorando. Parabéns por sua criatividade!
unearthd chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
this was such a lovely read
sabawww chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
please update sooner
DarkDarcyMysteries215 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
OMG! this made my heart melt
lpinney chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
Having read your other story, I found this one and read all 6 chapters today. Oh my, very sexy! It's funny the end of ch 6 references Netherfield... do you take requests for future stories?

I was hoping their sexual escapades would continue while on a visit to J&Bs, which is where Darcy's fantasies began at netherfiield. They could play out some of his fantasies and dreams in reality. I think the chance of getting caught heightens arousal. It would be funny if they shocked and educated, the probably proper and missionary J&B at the same time! And poor miss Bingley, never getting the man of her desires... what if it wasnt just his money but his body she desired and couldnt have... talk about her jealousy of Elizabeth, I bet she would be a voyeur.

I agree with your authors note, on Austen being a favoritE author, and P&P being the favorite of her work, and E&D being the favorite characters. Love both of your stories and how you you depict E&Ds love... the other story so romantic, and this one so passionate. Thank you for sharing!

Laura
masterofpemberley chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
I love it! He's just a man after all! :) So, about that whole, "I private messaged you!" thing. I did, BUT, I am a beginning user and apparently this lovely site won't allow the message to go through until tomorrow if it even does. Huff and puff.
masterofpemberley chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I love the way you write! I believe it must be quite realistic to what really went down in the chambers of these excellent characters. All that angst had to be followed by some steamy romping!
lyonfoch chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
Wow. What a read! So steamy!
DeeDeeHDG chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Wow! ...just...Wow!
Can't wait to see where your imagination takes them now, as you seem to be anticipating my thoughts quite well!
Love it!