Reviews for His Path towards Freedom
Liminalish chapter 23 . 1/9
I'm intrigued, wonder where you are going with this. aahhh cliffhanger!
JuStAnOtHeRfReAK21 chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
Please please update soon! Love this story!
Ydream08 chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
"That's my Godfather we're talking about!" Well, yes, Harry. Sirimione is thing, have you not heard? Lol. I don't like Scabior continuing their chat with Voldemort. I hope no plan of luring out Hermione thus capturing Harry, is in order. Nice chapter! Hope you update soon :D
Ydream08 chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
IT'S PETER'S. Fuck. You are more cruel than I thought. What kind of a plot twist was that, even? Oh, and the worst thing? Scabior wrote un-sent letter that said he was sorry, he loved her, he longed for her. But in the end, he sent one saying that she wouldn't wait for him. That's just sad. The last line saying that he is selfish is an understatement. Wanting Hermione is fine, wishing her in his arms is fine, but his means to accomplish this is ridiculous. Capturing Harry Potter is not the way to have Hermione in the long run. That is such a corrupted thought, a nice example of Scabior. Loved the chapter, good work :D
Ydream08 chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
Of course, I want to marry you! The question is: Will you marry me? ;D So this chapter... When Hermione threw leeches at Sirius, it was hilarious! And I simply adored Sirius' smugness when Hermione admitted that he was confusing her. I wonder when Hermione will have the pregnancy test, but I'm quite sure she IS pregnant. I can bet on my life that she won't tell Harry and Ron, because the Bellatrix polyjuice mission should not fail. I hope she won't miscarry at the end. Why didn't she take the test and tell Scabior that she is pregnant? Shit, because he would be obsessed with her further. But... I just love the thought of Scabior knowing Hermione having his baby. I'm so curious! The best part of this chapter was Scabior's reaction after reading Hermione's letter. And to have written it in a series of questions? You, ma'm, are a marvelous, fan-fucking-tastic writer! Oh, before forgetting, Scabior's background is coming off nicely. It is weird and ironic to know that Charlotte's hatred of Scabior stems from her loving their mother greatly as well. It is all connected to each other, you know. Scabior loves his mother, she loves him back. His father hates the kid, hates the way his mother loves and tolerates him. Because of that his father scolds his mother, then Charlotte blames Scabior for having upset their mother and made their father angry at her. It's a well-established (but corrupted) family dynamic. And if I understood it right, the reason for the hatred of Scabior's father for Scabior is because he has been a late bloomer for accidental magic. His father values magic a lot, I guess. Great chapter! Continuing on...!
Ydream08 chapter 19 . 7/6/2017
But... but... but... you're so cruel! I mean, very very cruel. This story centers the unhealthy relationship of Scabior and Hermione, but in the mean time a really nice and firm bond forms with her and Sirius. That's really cruel of you to do because my poor boy Sirius' love isn't reciprocated even in these sweet moments (their walk and sightseeing, Hermione coming to sleep next to him etc) because fucking Scabior is in Hermione's mind. I love Scabior, sure, but he is a vile man not cut for being with Hermione -he sure as hell doesn't deserve it- but screwing my Sirimione time in this story? He'll have a hell to pay for if his and Hermione's relationship wont't end meaningfully. Btw, I'll remind you that it's your fault for having me feel like that. You amazing author wrote every single word of this story which lately has the habit of stabbing me in the heart- figuratively. I adore you :D The best details of this chapter were "'Want another daddy?'" and "Beautiful thing... firewhiskey." First one was such a burn, I immediately thought, "Wow, struck home!". And the fire whiskey bit was so meaningful. It doesn't only remind Scabior of Hermione's eyes, but being drunk at the time when he thinks that emphasizes that Hermione is his drug and he is still high because of her. I love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! On to the next chapters...:)
i love new storys chapter 21 . 6/27/2017
lovely chapter
Ydream08 chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
It can't be from Scabior! I don't accept it. Nope. Not a chance. Okay, wait though. He had insisted to Pettigrew that Hermione must take the bag. I had thıught it was a wand he hid inside-was it this note? He came to visit her, God damnit, why not tell her he was sorry? He was already deunk at the time, much easier to confess...? BTW Charlotte is really annoying and I don't understand her problem. There is still so much to know about Scabior's mother's death as it seems to be the reason for his father's hatred, with which I can understand why Scabior murdered his father. Is it normal for me to like reading about Scabior more than Hermione? His p.o.v.s are the best and I can easily picture him in my mind, all thanks to you establishing his character so masterfully! Thank you for the awesome chapter :D
Liminalish chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Very poignant chapter!
Ydream08 chapter 17 . 6/9/2017
Okay. I ship Sirimione. You are an awfully cruel writer, so yes, I ship them. I still love Scabior, but Sirius deserves Hermione more. He does. So please-wait, it this the last chapter posted? Wow, that was quick. Shit, it is 1 A.M. Now I can write this: UPDATE SOOON! :D
Ydream08 chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
Okay. Okay. I'm dumfounded at the moment. The last scene left me... perplexed? I mean...what? You are going to find someone new Scabior? Fuck, you won't! I hate him. But I love him. I'm confused. So confused for feeling all these things for him in such a short span of time. Dammit. So what was all that, "I'm going to come back for you, darlin'" thing from two chapters ago. This guys is not stable, I'm telling you.
Ydream08 chapter 15 . 6/9/2017
If he has shrunk the bag, then my theory of him leaving the wand inside goes to trash. Oh well. I can't always correctly guess. Please tell me you have a ship in mind for Sirius, because I know he can't be with Hermione but I've a soft spot for him. Don't have him reborn just to die single. Please?
Ydream08 chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
"It reminded him of her eyes"? Do you hate my heart? I bet you heard it shattering through miles of oceans separating us! That was just plain cruel of you. But I loved it. I loved the squeeze in my heart and the dread I shared with Scabior. I love your Scabior, telling you this again, and I love it when he is the center of the scene. I wouldn't have guessed anybody to outshine Sirius Black, but here you go: Christopher Scabior. He is the killer cinnamon roll. Next!
Ydream08 chapter 13 . 6/9/2017
She has her wand in the beaded bag, does she not? I bet she does! And Scabior coming for her? That was the best part of the chapter! Let's continue...
Ydream08 chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
OH MY GOD! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! He killed him! He did! And in FIFTH YEAR nevertheless, WHAT A TWIST! I'm loving this story. I'm loving it. I'm in love with your Scabior. Chris, I mean. It's okay to be at first name basis now, I believe ;D I hated that Draco didn't stutter while confirming that it was Hermione, but oh well, he can't always be my Draco. This is by far my favorite chapter! I love it. Love it. Love it. LOVE. IT. Salutes to you, you talented writer!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »