Reviews for Deserve You
Madeline William chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
So sweet and cute. I'll die of high sugar intake from reading this. So CUTE!
The Cinder Crown chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Awww, this was sooo adorable! I love reading about Harry and Ginny - I just think they are the perfect pair! - and you did a really good job with this story! I think you described both of them in a very believeable way; after the war I'm sure Ginny - despite being her usually strong self - would have a weak moment and think about things like that... let's be honest, I'm sure every girl does this every once in a while... Nevertheless, I liked the way Harry assured her that he wanted _her_ and only her. I also found it pretty cute that she fell asleep on him; another way of pointing out how at ease they are around each other. The final appearance of Ron and Hermione was the perfect ending! I loved that Harry returned the same phrase, telling his best friend to take care of his other best friend!
Now, I didn't spot any major Spelling mistakes; the only thing I would like to point out to you is the following when using speechtags: "I don't deserve you." she repeated. Instead of the full-stop, I recommend using a comma here (and in a couple of other situations I spotted)
All in all, I really really loved this cute little one-shot! -Lexi
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
great job
HG4EVER69 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Good story but hated the death threats.
MissusMe chapter 1 . 7/8/2016