Reviews for Until Such A Time
Llenwyn chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
So I guess to be continued means no more chapters?
UniquelyMi chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
An interesting idea I haven't seen before. What does Serafina have to do with Ron's betrayal? Is she being like the horcrux?
Lakshmi chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
ohhh...never expected such a stunning story to be incomplete...plz plz plz update...we H/Hr fans need it badly...plz..(puppy dog eyes)
JustLetMeCry chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
i think it's such a shame that you haven't updated in...six and a half years? makes me sad because this is such a wonderful concept, and it amazingly written and i'd like to see how everything gets resolved. ah well...after so long i guess it's safe to say this story has been abandoned.
Bring.Harmony.HHR chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Dear author

CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO!

AHHHHH!

(take deep breaths) Ok, now that it is out of my system...,Are You OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND?

(deep breaths)

Abondaning such a wonderful story is a direct ticket to AZAKBAN,

(sighs) i hope it hadnt come to this, but...

IMPERIO! 'You will complete this story right now'

P.S. By the way it is a very good story, please update!
Sean Montgomery chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
You're kidding.

Seriously - you're kidding me, right? That's it? That's all you've got?

*counts to ten*

KRISTEN ELIZABETH! All these years later and there's STILL no completion to this story? As fellow H/Hr fan, I'm shocked! ;) We need more good writing like yours in the world, ma'am! I reread Organ and jumped on this one even though it's not finished... I do hope you have plans to finish it someday. Take the completion of the book series and shove it out the window - you've got a lot of readers who are still more than willing to follow you to the end! Here's hoping we get there. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Eep! And that's all we get? Oh, I can't stand it, I really can't. This story is amazing, and I'm dying to know how Harry and Emma (the older one) work themselves out. I do hope you plan to continue, although I see that it's been a really long time since you've updated this particular story. Please do finish it.

Cheers, HL.
HarmonyLover chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I have to admit it, I'm fascinated. I'm two chapters in, and I'm fascinated. I was so hoping that you'd written another H/Hr story after "Organ of Fire," and this one is so completely different and yet - BRILLIANT. Eager to read more!
Harmony101 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
PLEASE UPDATE? I doubt you will but theres no harm in asking, right?
AStory2Tell chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
please continue? please please please? i love this... O_O
foxee-chik chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
keep goin! i like it!
Sillybookwarm chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Hey! The whole time thing has come a whole circle...

does that mean that everything else is going to happen the same way, with the evil Ron and everything?

Geez, time travel always gives me headaches... but whateves, love your story! Update soon!
Seth chivasemahotmail.com chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
It's a big pity that you do not continue to write this story.

The fic was fascinating. Hopefully one day it continues.

Sorry for my bad English.
blklover chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
great story hope you update soon can't wait for you to update please update soon
E.O aLL tHe WAY chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
hey i absolutely loved this fic but why did you leave it and not continue it... i just read the whole thing today and was like where is the rest?