Reviews for The Stars Alone
Mr.Black64 chapter 23 . 9/15
Hate the ancients in every stargate fic and canon. I know noodlehammers fics are polarizing but sometimes you get tired of the MC getting his face dick slapped by Uber powerful beings all the time and you need to see the MC slapping people in the face with his dick instead.

Enjoying the story and i knew the ancients would show up sooner or later but still doesn't stop me wishing they didn't exist in your fic.
ak chapter 62 . 8/31
bonne fic!
WillItWork chapter 62 . 8/30
Well, huh. This is the end, for now at least. I rather expected some parts of this, but not everything, so well done there! It usually takes a bit of work to surprise an experienced troper.

Also, plus points for dong a double-down heroic cycle. This was a true, novel-length work with depth, plot, and style. I wouldn't have minded a mighty god-emperor sort of thing (I expected you were going to go a happier 40K route) but this worked out better. The heroes earned their happy ending, the antiheroes got to rest, there is a sequel hook, and everyone got a turn on the spotlight.

Thank you for sharing, and putting so much effort into this.
RuiPascoal chapter 62 . 8/21
Sequel for the sequel?
Mr.Destructo chapter 44 . 8/19
so hermione is the one who betrays people lunas the one that likes watching people be betrayed then murdered and harry is still the great psychopathic serial killer cool oh and the girls acting like someones cheating husband who blames the wife cause she doesn't want to have sex so its the wife's fault or in this case the husband
Whoa, brutal. Still. She deserves it for being an idiotic cunt.
Cool chapter! I'll withhold any Marss-bashing in this review in lieu of that.
Although I still don't agree with your 'Jack-arc', you are beginning to 'redeem' yourself in my eyes. Still, this is one of the many reasons why rape-babies need to be aborted. Just to be certain, the remains in the vacuum-chamber should be ritualistically burnt to ash afterwards.
Yep, saw that coming since the last chapter. F'ing annoying. Harry's right, this is why you should never have children. I expect you'll be receiving more scathing but short reviews from me before this story is finished. You could of handled this so much better then this, instead you decided to be 'clever'. As 'clever' as a Hungarian Horntail's hemorrhoid.
Cathy should of been killed. This drama you insist upon is so utterly annoying, the Jack situation is a plot device I just can't support. However. You are the author, nobody and I mean nobody can dictate what you write. Even if it pisses me off, even if I can clearly see your end-game, I'll abide to your wishes. I'm in too deep to stop now after all. In exchange, I hope you can't blame me that I have less then charitable thoughts about your continued well-being.
Shocking plot twist! Can't say I like it, even if I understand it.
I've got no clue how this would 'trigger' someone, then again I'm not american so I don't have a fragile mind which has been weakened by decades of indoctrination. Then again, for us Europeans, seeing
the 'eighty year war' wax models at Madam Tussaud's is almost standard education before we even hit puberty. Seriously, this was a 'dark' as a cappuccino. Still. Good chapter!
roon0 chapter 12 . 8/12
Totally awesome.
roon0 chapter 7 . 8/12
Oooh are they really going back? That should be interesting.
roon0 chapter 4 . 8/12
Oh err, out of the frying pan as it were.
3,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »