Reviews for The Stars Alone
Harry is very over-powered. Still, he seems matched against his opponents.
good sor
Cogadh1992 chapter 30 . 4/20
For someone who has experienced life in the “Corusca Galaxy”, has the memories of the Goa’uld, some memories of the Ascended, and the powers of magic and the Force, the fact that in the years they’ve been battling, they’ve only acquired three worlds, their military is so limited, and their technology is so low, is so horrifyingly pathetic I can’t even really put it into words, especially since you’ve given them this insight into an enemy in the future capable of consuming souls and wiping all life from the galaxy. That they have not experienced any significant leaps in their collective society is... pathetic is all I can really come up with.
Cogadh1992 chapter 27 . 4/20
While it’s great that Hermione and Luna are Harry’s equals and able to chastise him for certain actions, it’s the stupidest thing in the world to do it in front of others, especially some soldier who less than a decade ago was an arrogant shit, it usurps authority. You can claim it shows their humanity, but there’s a reason every military and government chastises its people behind closed doors. You let Hermione and Luna’s whimsy and emotions run the show too much, it weakens the whole, especially if you’re trying to have an Empire built.
NazgulBelserion chapter 23 . 4/15
This is garbage he's just a damn tool always it's so dumb I almost wanna drop here Tool for Albus Tool for Palpatine Tool for Ministry Tool for this bitch so pathetic for powerful being he has no choices of free will
Crowder53 chapter 62 . 4/9
Awesome thank you.
Belladonna16 chapter 45 . 4/2
,,,,,see c see s
ZombiePilot chapter 62 . 3/26
please write a sequel to this
Khatix chapter 7 . 3/19
Sounds like an ascended fucked with Harry's mind...
Khatix chapter 1 . 3/19
First of all there is the whole Plot Forced Deus Ex Machina of some how Pansy herself breaking a god mode memory wipe from Harry, then there is a team finding LOT's of blood traces after Harry god mode magically cleaned it up, then of course there is the memory vial that somehow stayed in a cabinet after it has been cleaned up.

Bill is such a hypocrite, first it wasn't Harry but Shaddix who did that to Tonk's when be was brainwashed, then they don't acknowledge that while Shaddix mind raped Tonk's once Harry was mind raped repeatedly by Snape under Dumbledore orders then of course they ignore the fact Dumbledore tried to mind rape Harry as well..but OMFG Harry did it one time while brainwashed so he should be in Azkeban for life!1!1! Lol what a joke. They ignore the fact that while Harry struck the first blow against the Goblins it was needed to get the Horrorcrux and to free the magical economy from the Goblins. They ignore the fact that according to that memory Tonks and Dumbledore feared Harry more than Voldemort but don't even realize that she was killed because she tried to kill Harry herself. So much fear because they don't like that Harry dragged them out victorian age and into the 21st century.
SirchSidhe chapter 62 . 2/22
It was such a wonderful story, and such a bittersweet ending. I was hoping Harry would end up in some peaceful and beautiful place. Instead, they are forever trapped in a spaceship, with the only prospects being eventually losing their minds. Seems so unfair.
Thank you for sharing this story.
julian.bloetner123 chapter 18 . 2/21
This chapter is bullshit. I’m not saying it wasn’t well written but seriously Harry either has the force and is able to predict danger as a powerful Sith or what he has isn’t the force
marcellsmoot chapter 44 . 1/24
Damn, ruined this story for me just now, can't finish.
Frederic Lampron chapter 62 . 1/23
I had to stop reading after Cathy was exiled. The events of the story are too predictable from that point forward, as was confirmed when I read the final chapter. As a character, Cathy showed far too much flaw to be truly believable. You'd think that - after her role in the nearly-complete extermination of the Earth-born humans - she would have a little bit more self-awareness and caution going forward.
It also bugs me that she can be so judgemental over the murder of O'neill, given her own much greater sins. Same goes for Daniel. I would have expected him to take Cathy to task over her behaviour, rather than join in her folly.
Good story overall though, I am satisfied with the ending and would definitely read a sequel to this story.
Darkened Void chapter 62 . 1/21
I suppose that is a rather fitting end. Harry and the girls can't live without a fight. It's not in their nature. I think, theorize, that they are exiled back in their native galaxy somehow. Only they are a few years in the future from when they were originally exiled. It's based entirely on one line from Luna, but it would be great if you could confirm or deny that for me. Either way great story. I hope that you come up with one last story to round this series out, but this is still a good ending either way. Leaves a lot to the imagination. If I'm right, I would love to see Harry rebuild his original Earthen empire and succeed this time around.
3,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »