Reviews for The Stars Alone
Guciec chapter 62 . 4/29
I hate this story. It is a great story nonetheless. It was awesome, at the beginning yet in the middle of it I stopped reading it and started skimming the rest of chapters, why because this story doesn't have a happy ending. MCs are used up, frecked up and discarded like pieces of sheit, it gets painful, because MCs know or should know that they will be betrayed, yet do not employ any backup plans or contingencies just go with it. And Luna is the worst. She is manipulating the others into worse and worse decisions, despite the fact that little ruthlessness would spare them so much grief and angst, no magical contracts to give you one example. It is like they want to be mueling bitches of the Ascended.
GBTtown chapter 62 . 4/25
Fantastic story!
leblanq chapter 7 . 4/10
So disappointing. This is an AU Stargate Universe. This should be written in the Synopsis so people who hate such Fanfics don't waste their time.
A
Two years later after reading this story and I still can't read any harry/Hermione pairings, you really made me hate her character, congrats if that was what you were going for.
fuunu chapter 6 . 2/23
Yeah watching Carter take down genetically engineered tanks was as funny as watching normal humans(kirk, picard) kicking the shit out of klingon warriors
CommunityDirector chapter 62 . 2/8
Love this series really wish there was a part 3 that continued in the Stargate Universe(it even kinda gives an opening for a different crossover)
Smokinbarrrel chapter 62 . 2/6
That was a really good ending. You set it up really well for another sequel. Very well done. Thank-you.
kieranjones3692 chapter 62 . 11/25/2021
This story was good but we read fiction to evade reality. Two wives who volutarilry and knowligly cheat on there husband i personally find this sick but understand where you are coming from. i enjoyed but also at the same time abhorred this story and wouldnt recommed it to others luna and hermione in this story can go and die burn in hell for the rest of eternity hopefully feeling more pain than the rest og humanity feels yearly and more and then transcend to another levelel of existanse to only feel that pain evole by 100000 forever.
insanecoop chapter 46 . 11/14/2021
Oh I love it, female cheats on male becuase hes not there, its his fault as well... OK sure
You lost me there, the story was getting worse and worse but that was the edge, guy with almost the ultimate evil inside him finds his wife cheat and grants him clean death and her no punishment.
Nope, sorry, everything you've biuld says hes torture for years the guy and then lose himself to the darkness as he never touches, ignores or even imprisonment Hermione.
Its shit and so did your story become
Gwest chapter 62 . 9/26/2021
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I just wish that Harry, Luna, and Hermione managed to get some sort of closure over the Ancients that toyed with them so much... Honestly, that was the only part the left me more than a little salty. But then again, one does not get everything he wants in real life. I guess I'll just satisfy myself writing an omake of this Harry curbstomping the bastards.
erozoth chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
The previous novel had some pretty shitty plot with Voldy going god mode. Then HP got the same treatment...okay.
Now this novel, a sequel that shouldn't have been. I did not read it, from the very brief synopsis with HP being Sith\Magic God. Pansy, everyone turning on him and he just actually lost it all? No intention of reading this but just that plot line and the massive world breaking plot holes in the first chapter is, I honestly don't think I have ever seen a bigger joke. A proverbial diarrhea of an author on his own novel.
I tried a few reading from this author, it always disappoints, plot holes, bs AU plot lines in otherwise fixit novel. OP MC that always comes up short, the list is to long.
Honestly I just finished reading the broken chains, gave it a shot even though reviews made me think its bad so Im probably pissed off at this being the shit sequel it is and the review is as bad, and for what? Just to some how introduce a none kingdom building story to SG1, lost everything and off you go. Typical from this author, plot progress instead of story.
jon02 chapter 62 . 9/5/2021
great story, i hope to see what happens next
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
It had an interesting story, interesting dialogues and a storyline that seemed to be a obvious progression, at least as a reader it feels a bit to me like a redemption arch and I enjoyed the initial trio's adventure and worldbuilding theme in the beginning, the wonder and alien worlds and customs, trading it feel well defined and very interesting more so than the original SG 1 series. The story had a sort of grief and acceptance yet humanly flawed, despite the aggressive actions of the thought of revenge in the start, but it still matured into a sensible acceptance and growth of characters. But then it starts to fall apart, the main characters seem poised to constantly repeat its personal ideological flaws over and over again, with no real growth, decades in and the trio somehow feel still childish and immature as they were when first exiled. The storyline then digresses further to just emotional drive and becomes this over dramatic soap opera, of adultery, anger management, selfishness and fear mongering it feels contrived. And then the very hastily written arches that glosses over important issues. The killing of original SG 1 characters was just a waste, same with important planets all to drive the story ever so on forward, then more and more timeskips and and a few chapters later I feel lost in where this story is going? The initial connections to protagonist and main characters becomes disconnected, the trio becomes this deus ex machina to solve problems, but otherwise left alone until needed. The other main characters become lost in all this planning and building that you feel disappears, when a new idea takes precedence it makes it hard to interact and follow. It bothers me alot and whatever sensibility and reason and growth feel squandered and pointless, all that was accomplished feels less and less interesting. And the whole family drama becomes a bit too aggravating and the Tollan arch, Tok’ra,Hebridian Earth, what happened to the Asgards, Replicators? What made SG 1 great with all this different interaction becomes just footnotes, the story becomes quite hollow in the end.
That lone knight chapter 44 . 6/28/2021
This chapter really bothers me. Its not because of what it is or anything, rather because it continues a problem with this fic. You jump around so much its a bit hard to keep up, it makes it feel more like a collection of significant events instead of a story.

I can't say too much though because it is very good and entertaining.
3,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »