Reviews for Kill the Boy
Fangtasia21 chapter 14 . 7/17
Jon! The killer was now Tywin's order. Although this way, Baelish Lying Machine will get out of the way.
Fangtasia21 chapter 2 . 7/17
So Raven Bran through Jon, gets involved in some people’s plans. Specially Tywin and Littlefinger Baelish.
Decent - retarded
stevem1 chapter 16 . 12/11/2020
This is a brilliant depiction of Jaime.
Caver Floyd chapter 29 . 10/5/2020
This fic is pretty good for a laugh, with how fucking stupid Cersei is and with how awesome Commander of the King's Armies Sandor Clegane is. Otherwise, the writing is rather mediocre with scene changes happening all the time.
Jakdhale Gutierrez chapter 29 . 8/31/2020
This story is very good! Can you please update this story. I would hate for it to go unfinished.
Krionik chapter 29 . 4/4/2020
Loving this so far, I hope you get back to it at some point in the future! :P
Foxy-Floof chapter 29 . 2/1/2020
Christ, this Cersei is a fucking Red Queen... not half as smart either.

Here's to Sandor, who's honest about being a killer.

And here's to the Starks, who are all still alive(after a fashion).

And here's to Daenerys, who's not as broken or harried as the Breaker of Chains.

And here's one more to a Westeros that's still mostly at peace, mostly alive, and where the smallfolk aren't mostly slaughtered by armies, bandits, and white-walkers.
ReadForMyLife chapter 3 . 12/14/2019
man that's gold
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2019
Wow. This chapter really fucked it up. Cersei's sudden and irrational hatred for Jon is shocking. As is the fact that Tyrion is stupid enough to allow Littlefinger to live.

The story was going so well up until this point but now it seems like you're just grasping at straws to keep it mildly entertaining. Such a pity.
Lee McLeod chapter 29 . 9/15/2019
Just wondering when you were going to update your serious I’m on the edge of my seat written a story we hope you update soon it’s been nearly a year
Sebine chapter 14 . 8/18/2019
this is like a discount version of Robb Returns, honestly
Sebine chapter 6 . 8/18/2019
ya need to put page breaks in-between different points of view
Elise chapter 29 . 8/2/2019
Very cool and amazing!
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Hilarious that they automatically believe everything Jon is saying! I'm just baffled by the insanity in this fic.