Reviews for Kill the Boy
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
shouldn't catelyn be the next gaurdian for young robin. so she will be the one to decide the betrothals rathen than robin himself?
sddc0 chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
SLAUGHTER THE MOUNTAIN AND MAKE ROBB A SUPER SWEET NEW HAND OOO OR MAYBE A DAGGER FOR WHERE HIS HAND USED TO BE
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Seems a bit of a cop out tbh
Guest chapter 25 . 8/2/2017

Sand Snakes & Martells
Grenn and Pyp
stannis & Renly Baratheon
Robert Baratheon bastard’s
Brynden rivers a.k.a the three eyed raven
Cersei bastard’s
Tyrells in the South

The Faith Militant and the High Sparrow
chase manaena chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
please update as soon as you can
BioHazard82 chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
Another great chapter.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
Hmmmmm it's hard to decide what to do with Ramsay. On one hand he did bring the Mountain to Jon so he could kill Jon. On the other because he completely underestimated Jon and the Wildings he ensured the mountain's death. Do Jon and Ned leave Ramsay alive, esp since he had his balls and dick cut off. Or do they still execute him... tough call.
kdakmmt chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
I used to be an adventurer until I took a arrow to the knee... That's what the giant will be saying if he manages to keep his head:D Great story so far.
amac1688 chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
arrow to the knee. really.

read this after a 7 hr skyrim binge
ficreader2011 chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
roast him in dragonfire
Rake1810 chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
I love when people make Jaime a reasonable human being. To many stories go to an extreme in either direction to make him a saint or a monster.
that guy who wrights chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I read through this whole fic, checked your other stories, then saw that you wrote the dragon and the hawke, one of my favorite got crossovers ever. Awesome surprise. This is a damn good story, I can't wait to see what happens next!
CrazyCaz chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Ooh, I love this fic! It was a very clever idea to have a sort of Jon Snow reincarnate so he could be with Ygritte again! And since rob is aliveness, I hope that he and Margaery could be a couple - fanfiction had gotten me into this never occurring fic, but they would be great as Ygritte and Jon are!
C.A.Pollock chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
Winter is Coming... and Valar Morghulis and Fire and Blood all soon

Giants Vs The Mountain showdown soon
jon and robb revenge on Baelish & The Bolton Bastard for Sansa
The Lost Targaryen Family Swords blades go to jon

Sand Snakes & Martells & Ser Barristan & Varys & Tyrion & great Jon umber & umbers & the Children of the Forrest & go see jon & Starks

dragons eggs & Valyrian steel & Dragonglass & Wildfire & go to Jon for war with the White Walkers
Starks, & lost Starks & all Cadet branches of starks & lost Houses of the North to go see jon for war with the White Walkers
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »