Reviews for Kill the Boy
FractiousDay chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
This story is becoming somewhat of a farce
Guest chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
It's good to have the story back. I'm still curious about having Ygritte remain alive at this point, though I like her character I always believed the she had played out her role in the story. I'm also sorry to see that Dany never made it to Astapor.
LadyGodyva chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
I love your story!
Basker chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
Amazing chapter! Daenerys gave up HER claim but what about any children she has? ;)
I hated Robert Baratheon, so getting the Baratheons away from the Iron Throne would be great in my eyes...

Cersei is such a great villain :D
I love what you're doing with her character lol

I cant wait for Daenerys to meet Jon! To have a piece of her family returned to her must feel absolutely amazing.
thunder18 chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
Great chapter Update soon
c.a.p chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
dragons & Giants Vs The Mountain showdown soon

jon new sigil

The Lost Targaryen Family Swords blades go to jon
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
Oh, boy, what's going to happen now Cersei has the Twins? I hope Dany does well in the North.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
Guaranteed big playas invested in inevitable war with Westeros happening are totes pissed.
Reviewer543 chapter 20 . 3/8/2017
Wow. I was wondering what was going to happen with Ramsay in this life. Can't believe. Jon forgot about that fact, even for a moment.

I can't wait to see Eddard reuniting with Jon, and also can't wait to see what Jon and Daenerys think of each other. Also can't wait to see Ygritte's opinion of her too.

It was nice to Margaery even if a little. I honestly thought she would've had bigger plans. To me it just seems like she's settling for the Vale.

About the Freys... Glad their dead. You surprised me about who would do it. Honestly thought the Mountain would be headed toward White Harbor instead. I wonder who is next? The Tully's? Bah! Cersei's influence is a poison to anyone and anything on Westeros.

Like the chapter overall. Wish it was a little longer, but hey you're the writer. Keep it up!
House RedStark chapter 19 . 2/28/2017
and what happened to

The Faith Militant and the High Sparrow
the white walkers
Sand Snakes & Martells
Brynden rivers a.k.a the three eyed raven
Melisandre

Grenn and Pyp
Sand Snakes & Martells
iron bank
Bella-swan11 chapter 19 . 2/24/2017
Daenerys will soon be with your nephew, be patient with you.
He does not know what it is to be a Targaryen, he always considered himself a bastard. Something you do not believe, so they told you about your brother.
You suspect that he's actually a legitimate child, you should ask him to stop Ned Stark. You'll know if he's lying, since it's Jon's right to know if he's a legitimate child.
Now your dragons must feel Jon, let the bond be formed. You must teach Jon to be a Targaryen.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/21/2017
sorry latest Review Prev
Guest chapter 19 . 2/21/2017
Could Return for these people coming back to life Resurrection for revenge on Baelish & Lannisters & war with the White Walkers

Queen Rhaella Targaryen (Grandmother to jon & Mother of Rhaegar and Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen)
Willam Dustin, husband of Lady Barbrey Dustin and the head of House Dustin
Ethan Glover, former squire to the late Brandon Stark
Martyn Cassel, father of Jory Cassel and brother of Rodrik Cassel
Theo Wull, of Clan Wull
Ser Mark Ryswell
Gerold Hightower
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Oswell Whent
Brandon Stark (Eddard's older brother)
Lyanna Stark (Mother of jon)
Eddard Stark (brother to Brandon, Eddard, and Benjen )
Rickard Stark ( father of Brandon, Eddard, Lyanna and Benjen.)
Rickon & Robb Stark (Jon's cousins
Fire1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Oh I so hoping they tell everyone who Jon's parents are soon.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »