Reviews for Kill the Boy
ClaireR89 chapter 29 . 6/21/2019
Update!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2019
I hope you update this fanfiction it’s one of my favourites we hope to read more
selenepotter chapter 29 . 5/25/2019
i very much like this pic. Don't listen to the anonymous reviewers.
mattemo153 chapter 29 . 5/18/2019
This is glorious!
Lady of Revels chapter 29 . 5/7/2019
I hope you updates on where and seen an update since Since last year
Joker Army chapter 3 . 5/2/2019
Okay, the idea is amazing and the plan for the story sounds great. But, it’s magical medieval times. No one would automatically believe Jon and everything he says after having a stroke or heart attack in the middle of the training grounds. The king would call him insane with no proof of anything as would everyone. It’s a great premise just the beginning execution doesn’t seem to work
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
That... was a hell of an information dump. I honestly don't know if it can make the fic work now. We will just have to see I guess.
Vallavarayan chapter 4 . 4/3/2019
they beleive hes telling the truth too fast. forget too fast, there isnt even a single question asking him if he was mad...
Guest chapter 29 . 3/10/2019
I really loved reading this! Hopefully you will have time to post soon!
Reven207 chapter 29 . 2/27/2019
Hope this story comes back soon!
Glrasshopper chapter 29 . 2/11/2019
As with all fanfic, this story has its bad points (feels like some missing detail mainly in the shorter scenes). However, overall it is a really enjoyable read. I have to say that the scene transition style you use is amazing, I wish I could pull it off myself, but sadly, my writing skills are a bit lackluster compared to yours.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2018
There is a terrifying amount of lazy writing. The mountain is way more intelligent then he ever was, cersei would never be able to rule the rock like this. If anything the mountain would have dismissed her. Also kevan would have been in charge and the mountain would listen to him. The western lands alone also wouldn’t be able to pose a threat to anyone mainly cause what’s the point in a average size military force she could make without any tactical minds. I mean she killed anyone with any tactical capacity in the Lannister family.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2018
I’m getting tired of this I’m from the future bullshit. I mean come on no one would believe that, you don’t even need to talk about the white walkers but instead use a different point about how we are all of he first men. I mean seriously I know cause you told me in the future is so stupid.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
It’s just a tad bit annoying that everyone is just believing Jon’s story of the future without question.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Ok so I’ve never understood what you people do. When it’s just Jon snows future consciousness entering his younger body then why is all of his future wounds popping up. It’s not like his body is replacing his old one. Also the fact that he can’t realize what’s going on is ridiculous. He made direct eye contact with Ned who by all rights should be dead. And is meeting people that should be dead. The fact that he’s treating them like their future counter parts without realizing that after their confusion that they aren’t in the future time frame is like I said ridiculous.
590 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »