Reviews for Kill the Boy
xan-merrick chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
great chapter looking forward to more
thunder18 chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
winter is coming soon

wolfs & Ravens & Giants & Mammoths & The Seers & Owls & Griffins & Falcons & Eagles & Dragons & Bears & Stars & Tigers call to arms to the blood of the First Men The Others come. The true king (The Banished Prince) calls for aid. You are needed." is coming
House RedStark chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATED
in Next Chapters

Sand Snakes & Martells

Eddard go back to the North meet jon & new niece in-law & Wildings & Giants for war with the White Walkers

Benjen to go see Brynden rivers a.k.a the three eyed raven (jon great-great great-great Uncle & was a legitimized Great Bastard of Aegon IV Targaryen (Bloodraven)

Melisandre go see (jon snow The Banished Prince a.k.a the Prince that was promised)
Bella-swan11 chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
Daenerys now you can return without danger, you will soon see your nephew. Then you will know the true meaning of having a family.
Daenerys be patient, since Jon is different he grew up as a Stark, You should make him feel proud to be Targaryen, especially talk about his father Rhaegar and his brothers.
To understand that they would have loved him, if they were alive. Jon needs to accept his legacy, more when the dragons will know him.
You're almost certain that the dragons will recognize the dragon blood on Jon. After all, he is the son of Rhaegar.
Emma chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
What about Longclaw?
Jon is gonna get It? I Hope so!
birdy chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
please update as soon as you can
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
Great story
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
Some things are falling into line with the original story. Some things of note, although I like the character of Ygritte I understand why she was killed off in the story. Her part had come to an end. As I have stated before I a bit of a Jon/Sansa fan so the idea of putting her with a Tyrell, but then she was to wed Joffery first in the story.
Kalaong chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
...Did Jon hear about Tyrion killing Tywin in the previous timeline? Perhaps it would be best if he didn't; if Tyrion heard *that*, he'd probably die laughing twice over - Cersei took "the Imp's" place as Destiny's assassin!
BigWilly526 chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
great chapter, can't wait for the next one
francisvirus chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
hah, the death in this story is impressive, tywin joffrey lysa. great!
BioHazard82 chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
Another great chapter.
Aegorm chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
I don't think Cersei would ever have enough physical strength to strangle Tywin. And let's not even mention the fact that he apparently couldn't grab his dagger and shove it somewhere in Cersei within a bloody minute. Strangling is not a quick death and strangling someone like you described is simply impossible if you're weaker than the victim.

Have Cersei stab Tywin, have her gouge out his eye with her nails and then use his own dagger to slit his throat. I don't care how you do it but please change it.

There are many ways she could have killed him but this wasn't one of them.
C.A.P chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
love to see I have to wonder how Jaime and Cersei & Tywin Lannister will react if they see

Queen Rhaella Targaryen (Grandmother to jon & Mother of Rhaegar and Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen)
Willam Dustin, husband of Lady Barbrey Dustin and the head of House Dustin
Ethan Glover, former squire to the late Brandon Stark
Martyn Cassel, father of Jory Cassel and brother of Rodrik Cassel
Theo Wull, of Clan Wull
Ser Mark Ryswell
Gerold Hightower
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Oswell Whent
Brandon Stark (Eddard's older brother)
Lyanna Stark (Mother of jon)
Rhaegar Targaryen father of jon
Rickard Stark ( father of Brandon, Eddard, Lyanna and Benjen.)

coming back to life