Reviews for Kill the Boy
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
This is a great story. My only problems are that Ygritte is still alive. I liked her character, but I don't see any long term prospects for her. Especially if Jon does come more out of the shadows and becomes a major player/king. I think that to better unify the north and south a match with Sansa might be best.
BioHazard82 chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Another good chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Haha! Fucking Jaime needs his own badass story! He's a decent tactician, though, so some of the fight was a bit odd. For example, he should have found his way near another fighter, or, considering apparently the Ironborn feel the need to wear armor on the water to be badass, shoving people off the ship to drown.

Everything else was good enough, though, again, at this point most of the reason I'm reading is Jaime.
House RedStark chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
I hope to see more soon

with jon
House Draculesti chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
PLEASE UPDATED soon
I hope to see more soon
cheryl 1985 chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
I hope to see more big shocks in Future Chapters to see
please please please update soon

the Children of the Forrest to go see jon & Starks
Eddard go back to the North & see jon
Sand Snakes & Martells go see jon
Aemon go see the great-great Nephew jon
Ser Barristan & Varys go see jon
Grenn and Pyp go see jon
Ygritte pregnant with jon baby
Dany & Dany’s dragons go see jon

Starks, & lost Starks & all Cadet branches of starks & lost Houses of the North to go see jon for war with the White Walkers

dragons eggs & Valyrian steel & Dragonglass & Wildfire & go to Jon for war with the White Walkers

Could Return for these people coming back to life Resurrection for revenge on Baelish

Willam Dustin, husband of Lady Barbrey Dustin and the head of House Dustin
Ethan Glover, former squire to the late Brandon Stark
Martyn Cassel, father of Jory Cassel and brother of Rodrik Cassel
Theo Wull, of Clan Wull
Ser Mark Ryswell
Gerold Hightower
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Oswell Whent
Brandon Stark (Eddard's older brother)
Lyanna Stark (Mother of jon)
Rhaegar Targaryen father of jon
Rickard Stark ( father of Brandon, Eddard, Lyanna and Benjen.)
UA1991 chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Ваш Джейме мне определённо нравится, будто второй Тирион, только повыше ростом. А вобще жду следующей главы, уж слишком обалденный у вас персонажи.
birdy chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
that was great please update as soon as you can
Artimuos Sen chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Mayhaps Jaime would return from Valaria with dragons and the knowledge of how to control them
Reviewer543 chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Liked it. Though I do wish you would put in a line break b/t characters it flipped me for a loop when you switched between Ned and Cersei for a split second. I also wish there was more conversations and planning involving Jon more like what should be happening at Whitewoods and if there are any people who are moving against Jon. Otherwise keep up the good work.
D72 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
I've never cared for the fat king, but I like the one in this story. I'm glad to see Ned is less inclined to play detective here. I always thought it was his shit investigation following an already dead man's investigation that got him killed. Yeah, littlefinger got him in gaol, but pissing off the bitch queen and the lannisters didn't help.

Oh, and friggin Cate.

Actually, with all that happened in canon, sansa surviving season one is freaking amazing.

Oh, and good chapter.
D72 chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Haha, the screaming little demon child becomes the voice of reason among the small council.

He's still friggin crazy though.

Amusing that Jon can cause shit for littlefinger, simply by speculation.
Bella-swan11 chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Varys, your plans must change, you know war is imminent.
Now that everyone knows about Jon Snow, you know there's a hidden truth there.
But because the guard protects him over the royal family, there is only one answer that is the legitimate son of Prince Rhaegar.
Therefore, it makes him the king of the 7 kingdoms. You have to support him to regain the throne, as it is his right now that you know his truth.
In this case Viserys and Daenerys have no right, for the sake of the 7 kingdoms. You need Jon to accept his legacy, only he can be the king that everyone is waiting for.
Look at their feat succeeded in convincing more than 40,000 free men to join the Northern Kingdom, that is something that no one did.
It is time to call the families who once supported Rhaegar, it is time for everyone to hear the so-called Fire and Blood and support the son of Rhaegar.
What you need Varys is to motivate Jon, you must make him light the dragon blood on him. You must tell him the truth of his parents, the looting of the king's disambiguation, and how Robert Baratheon made fun of the bloody corpses of your brothers.
For this you can contact Aemon Targaryen, so that he speaks with Jon and makes him understand that in the Targaryen family there is greatness that must be proud and that he is the promised prince.
The kingdoms are in a huge debt, since Robert Baratheon is a terrible king. You have to make him see Jon, who needs to save the 7 kingdoms by the memory of the Targaryen family that is his family, who was the one who managed to unite the 7 kingdoms in one.
Basker chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Such a good story I havent stopped reading since I started!
The Banished Prince. Definitely a cool title for the hero of the story. I wouldn't be surprised if more loyalists start to spring up. King Robert and his new wife will probably be hated by the faith of the seven and most of the common folk for wasting their money on whores.

I am so excited for the dragons... Dany will no doubt set her sights North to the only living Targaryens when things sour in Essos.
Ygritte and Jon bring me a lot of joy which is strange because I've always been fairly
anti-Ygritte. You've made me a believer.

Update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
Interesting story. I look forward to seeing what else you will change.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »