Reviews for Kill the Boy
cheryl chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
please please update soon Next Chapters
all the Targaryen supporters go see jon
Ser Barristan & Varys go see jon true king
DangerousGames87 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
I'm really enjoying this, from the first chapter to newest, however the past few chapters have felt like something is missing, and I think it's the Starks.

Whilst I love reading about what else is happening in the realm, the Starks are the focus point, especially Jon, yet their time in the chapters feels like its getting shorter and shorter, whilst everything else seems to be getting more time, hell, even Ned in this chapter had one sentence and a thought and that was it.

Jon is your centre point, with that comes the Starks but when we start seeing less and less of them, the point of the story also fades.

I really hope you take my point as constructive criticism and I look forward to read more from you.
Bella-swan11 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Tyrion, you know these rumors are just the truth. Jon Snow, is actually the heir to the throne.
The whole town hates the Lannister and Bartaheon. Both families have only thought about their benefit. Be prepared, the Targaryen supporters are sure to want Jon to be their king.
Ned Stark because you do not tell Jon the truth, you know he's the legitimate son of Rhaegar. That is why, the real guard protects until he was born, it is his right.
Varys the realms are changing, you should find a way to contact Jon. You know that he is the true king, he is the promised prince. After hearing the rumors of your spies, you know that you must send dragon eggs to Jon. Having the magic on your side can revive your own dragons.
EveJHoang chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Splendid!
percemetis and natcap chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Jon should give back the ice and please let him take the sword lightbringer and become azor ahai to kill the white walkers.
Update fast.
BioHazard82 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Another good chapter.
birdy chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
please update as soon as you can this was great
c.a.pollock chapter 14 . 11/7/2016

please please update soon Next Chapter
Aemon
Sand Snakes & Martells
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Suspenseful. Neat. I like it.
UA1991 chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Не затягивайте со следующей главой.
Bella-swan11 chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Jon things are changing, it is better that you prepare for war.
Varys know what to do, you must put Jon rather Jaehaerys on the throne. He needs to dragons, if the rumors are so certain he has the magic to awaken.
Aemon should seek to talk to your nephew, deserve to know the history of the Targaryen family. You do not think he's a bastard, because you knew Rhaegar.
Ned because you concealed the truth to Jon, tell him it's a legitimate son that his name is Jaehaerys Targaryen Prince promised.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »