Reviews for Kill the Boy
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2018
I'm just imagining servants hearing some of these conversations and freaking the hell out!:)
"Oh right the damned undead are coming"
"Don't inuslt your brother's future wife"
"Give my son to their murders in the future...'grumbles'
Servants just like "What the F*ck!"
cheryl pollock chapter 29 . 10/14/2018
Please update saying it hasn’t been updated since Jul 10

Hope to see new chapters soon
Rexii chapter 29 . 9/28/2018
Nice. It was entertaining and different. Some minor confusion with PoV changes but then the author marked them with Geographic Markers to make the transition clearer. I hope this continues. Thx for sharing.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 29 . 8/27/2018
Following. I want to see where this goes.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 25 . 8/27/2018
...an arrow to the knee?

That was unexpected. But, then again, everyone knew the Mountain would suffer death by memes. It's just Skyrim rather than Cleganebowl.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 24 . 8/27/2018
"His wife's lover"
That is an entirely new take on Melisandre which...
...
...makes more sense than canon.

The Ramsey-Mountain teamup is horrifying, but in a good way.

I'm glad Joy made it out without being assaulted by Cersei. I took Cersei's insane fantasy as fact - good to know it wasn't.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 21 . 8/27/2018
Oh, it's Tyta, not Amerei? Hm. Thought Amerei was the promiscuous one.

GOOD GRIEF. Cersei has gone off the cliff in a style Aerys would envy.

May Clegane get many arrows to the neck.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 19 . 8/27/2018
Cersei went off the deep end in record time. Good heavens.

Next chapter: fucking dragons. (I'll laugh my head off if that actually is the opening. After Cersei, jeez, anything goes.)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 18 . 8/27/2018
"how closely we resemble the Targaryens"
Ohhhhh? Is this a bastard-of-Aerys Cersei?

Regardless, Tywin's fate was bleakly hilarious and well-deserved.

THREE whores? In sequence, or all at once? Whichever it is, I'm happy for both Robert and Amerei. Both have evidently found the one person in all Westeros who truly understands them at a gut level. Or the thing a bit lower.

Hm, Dany's female dalliance is actually being treated as a serious love interest. Thank heavens. I really do not like her male options, Jon included. (I like Jon, but Dany x Jon seems like they got shoved together just because they were the similarly-aged female and male leads.)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 17 . 8/27/2018
So Jaime is dueling zombies for his life and an awesome sword, and Cersei is on the verge of becoming a literal whore.

There's undoubtedly some weird symbolic karma here. I earnestly anticipate Tywin somehow being drowned in an earthy mixture of gold and shit.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 16 . 8/27/2018
HOLY SHIT AMEREI IS BISEXUAL.

I was actually wondering. After all, the only thing more heavenly for Robert than a fellow slut would be a fellow slut with an equally enthusiastic interest in women.

Dang, to think Robert's soulmate was a Frey. :D

And Cersei is being replaced by a whore in more ways than one. If only she had the brains to appreciate that karma.

Jaime is sure getting an interesting life...
Right What Is Wrong chapter 15 . 8/27/2018
Robert and Amerei have obviously found true love. Or true something.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 14 . 8/27/2018
Ah, a Stannis without the sun shining out of his every orifice. Can this really be an ASOIAF fanfiction? :P

Interesting power dynamics. Nice to see a change from the usual players.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 13 . 8/27/2018
If Benjen survived a fall from several hundred feet, he was a wight the moment he hit the ground. IIRC, it's certain death from a hundred feet up or more. The human skeleton just is not rated for certain strains.

Not complaining, since it's just fiction, but that caught my attention. He probably WAS a wight the moment he hit the ground. (Hi, Coldhands!)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 8/27/2018
Oh gad, I was right about the Targ loyalists.

But TWENTY THOUSAND of them? All playing Dwarf Fortress in the frozen north? JUST because...

...hats off. Their loyalty is genuinely touching, and I'm... not really the sort to be touched by much.

Westeros is a terrifying place.
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »