Reviews for Kill the Boy
Right What Is Wrong chapter 9 . 8/27/2018
Robert and Amerei, two sluts in... er... something.

...it's almost touching. They've finally found someone who really understands them.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 8/27/2018
Er, a legitimate Targ is not the problem. Blackfyre ring a bell? Jon will have to beat would-be counter-usurpers off with a stick. Hopefully he gets up north before some Targ sympathizers attempt to drag him off as a figurehead.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 3 . 8/27/2018
Hm. Nice to see a story in which Robert is both clear-minded enough to see Jon's parentage without wanting to kill Jon... and honest enough to admit that, in the immediate aftermath, he would have killed Jon. That is to say, I like a good!Robert who isn't whitewashed!Robert.
Ttnln12 chapter 20 . 8/22/2018
The story is fine, the English...so integral to GRRM's writing and any tribute made to it is not. Please fix your English.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/28/2018
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next update.
xan-merrick chapter 29 . 7/16/2018
can't wait for more
Dzerx chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
Damn. Was hoping for King Jon/Aemon/Aegon or whatever.
Basker chapter 16 . 7/11/2018
Your story is so engaging! I’m having a blast reading it. I love your transitions! Lol they just flow right into the next POV.
I’m outraged that Robert is alive and still being a useless man. I swear a part of me always felt a pang of understanding for Cersei even when she was being downright villainous for all the crap she had to put up with from Robert. Being a woman in this society su
Basker chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
In love with this chapter. So grim and dark and disturbing. But I’m excited too :D
Charles Ceaser chapter 29 . 7/11/2018
Awesome chapter. Please update soon. Interesting.
Marvelmyra chapter 13 . 7/10/2018
We are to believe that he fell 700 feet and lived ! .?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2018
...QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR PLEAS...
Marvelmyra chapter 10 . 7/10/2018
Where is the representative from DORNE ? To bad Jon will only get one group of Free Folk.! Mother Mole's bunch should have been brough south too.
raw666 chapter 29 . 7/10/2018
So another war happens, well hopefully this one will be shorter then the last for the last thing they need is a long drawn out war.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2018