Reviews for Aim Straight For The Heart
Love this story! Can't wait to read more.
Debs0608 chapter 14 . 9/3
Thank you for continuing this story. These two are so much fun. I love the way they interact. Can't wait for more.
Ailee H chapter 14 . 9/3
AWWWW. These two. Can't wait for the next update! 3
jansails chapter 14 . 8/27
This is toooo cute!
;-)
jansails
Julia-S77 chapter 14 . 8/24
Really glad Bella could tell Edward again when she wasn't really drunk
Mtg526 chapter 14 . 8/24
Love this, no surprise! And, it's not marked complete so I can hope for more! I love everything you write. I am having a definite sad moment now that I have nothing left of yours to read. I pray you will keep writing and sharing your talent with us. I will definitely read anything you put out there! Thank you, thank you, thanks you for all of this!
gi-freakazoid chapter 14 . 8/22
That was awesome!
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 8/21
Awwwwwwwwww. They are too cute.
Jocelynlynn chapter 12 . 8/19
Awesome story! you Are a awesome writer! Please post soon I can't wait for the next chapters
Twiolic chapter 14 . 8/17
Awww :o)
Vanilla19 chapter 14 . 8/17
Cool chapter. Thanks for writing.
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 14 . 8/17
I'm not much for leaving long reviews but I just have to on this chapter. The wait was so worth it. Singing Bella was amazing and this has to be one of the best ILYs ever. The characters are cocky hilarious and sweet and why this is one of my all time favorites. I loved she tackled him and we all know we would of done the same thing. lol I believe the best part is they have been friends so long and would do anything to protect the other. People and life sometime suck it's pretty cool that what she needed she had all along.
Loves
bonz245 chapter 14 . 8/16
Great chapter...thanks.
meepison chapter 14 . 8/15
Thought there could be an ILY on the video, but Bella singing it is icing on the cake. These two are so much fun!
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 14 . 8/15
Omiword finally! I love these two and your writing so much
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »