Reviews for Aim Straight For The Heart
Swack chapter 16 . 12h
OMG this was such a sweet and fun ride! I enjoyed every single chapter! very funny and light, but also romantic which is just the perfect combination, in my opinion. Fabulous writing as always! Thank you so much for this.
Nikki1219 chapter 3 . 3/22
What a great chapter Lol
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 2/9
I love this story. Post college could be a story all on its own, but I’m a sucker for baseball fics.
MeganRachel09 chapter 16 . 6/15/2020
OH my god. I just binged this whole thing (totally spur of the moment) and it was so. good. I loved every moment of it. So steamy and sexy but also sweet and soft at the same time. It was perfection, honestly. Their first time was so real, too. Just... ahh *chef's kiss*
thank you for sharing this.
saintfudge chapter 16 . 5/6/2020
Great story ...thanks for sharing have fun
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 16 . 4/9/2020
Really loved this, thanks for sharing.
Godschildtweety chapter 16 . 1/20/2020
Really good
HollywoodTwore chapter 16 . 1/8/2020
Thanks for sharing, this was fabulous! I loved it! So funny and cute, your characters are really endearing!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 14 . 12/11/2019
Delightful
Flora Mile chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Oh this was a very cute story of two amazing friends that fall in love a all their friends loving just as much as before!

Amazing job!
Sofphs chapter 16 . 8/31/2019
This story made me remember sweet memories of my love's and mine early days. We celebrated our 19 years anniversary in January. Now, I want to take him out on a pizza and outdoor movie date.. Thank you for this.
Lurecyka chapter 16 . 3/21/2019
That was funny and fun to read ! Thanks :)
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
They are very cute together. It appears they have both been waiting for each other to be their first (even if Bella wasn’t aware of it at the time).
Sam chapter 16 . 1/29/2019
Loved this cute story and really like your writing style. I’m going to check out your other fics xx
Iersseltje chapter 16 . 1/22/2019
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.
2,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »